Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch All-Ireland u-21 Finay Sunday night, Sydney?

Options
  • 03-05-2012 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a pub in Sydney that will be showing the u-21 football final on Sunday night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 natter85

Been wondering the same things as well - glad that I'm not alone!! It's not been shown on Setanta here so I'm not sure if there's anywhere that could stream it from TG4.. have a feeling it'd be unlikely though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

Can you get live coverage of underage Aussie Rules competitions in Ireland and the UK? There is your answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 natter85

04072511 wrote: »
    Can you get live coverage of underage Aussie Rules competitions in Ireland and the UK? There is your answer.

I don't think you can get live underage Aussie Rules coverage here so not really relevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

All League Of Ireland is on rte.ie/live, would assume it would be the same with underage GAH

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dabbido

04072511 wrote: »

Attitude was unnecessary.

Anyway, the fact that it's only being shown on TG4 at home probably means no pub will be showing it over here, so best option will be to stream it on the TG4 website I'd say!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

dabbido wrote: »
    Attitude was unnecessary.

Anyway, the fact that it's only being shown on TG4 at home probably means no pub will be showing it over here, so best option will be to stream it on the TG4 website I'd say!

Well it was sort of a silly question in fairness. Barely anybody watches Under 21 in Ireland, why would it be shown on the other side of the planet.

Get an Irish proxy and stream it from TG4 would be best bet. I use myp2p when I want to watch "obscure sports" such as track and field or the Stanley Cup, which you don't get great coverage of here. Not sure if something so niche as U21 GAA would be up on that site though.

Advertisement