Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic Castletroy

• 03-05-2012 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a mechanic in castletroy. Student looking for a good honest fix on me car, cheap preferable.

Thanks in advance for help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

Not in castletroy - both in Rhebogue

Brendan Butler 416453

PGT Ger Doyle 400433

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Eamonn Carroll is at the back of the Kilmurray Hotel in Castletroy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

Eamonn Carroll is at the back of the Kilmurray Hotel in Castletroy

Just dropped the car off to Eamonn...
    absolute gentleman! highly recommended!

thanks agian for the replies, and thanks for the recommendation naughtysmurf

• Registered Users Posts: 9 shorter

Hi there,

Could somebody give me good directions to either eamonn or brendan.. i am will be leaving from ul!

It wud b much appreciated, dont no limerick at all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

snip

pm sent

in hindsight putting directions up not a sound idea!

• Advertisement

shorter wrote: »
    Hi there,

Could somebody give me good directions to either eamonn or brendan.. i am will be leaving from ul!

It wud b much appreciated, dont no limerick at all!!!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9 shorter

Thanks very much for the pms :) been to see eamonn i shall b sorted soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JOAT

PM sent
    Any chance of a pm with directions for eamon? Bust the sump in the car earlier!! Thanks

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

What's this guys prices like? Anybody have any negative experiences? Need to get a few jobs done soon and he would be handy for me if all was ok

• Advertisement

What's this guys prices like? Anybody have any negative experiences? Need to get a few jobs done soon and he would be handy for me if all was ok

Why dont you make contact with him, discuss what needs to be done /price and decide where to go from there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Why dont you make contact with him, discuss what needs to be done /price and decide where to go from there

I hear what your saying alright but its always good to get some feedback on any tradesman you have not used previous. There are a lot of cowboys out there that like to make one killing of a new person coming in their door. It just gives added peace of mind.

Advertisement