Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Baird & Homemade Sin

Options
  • 03-05-2012 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

Anyone else at this gig last night (from the small size of the crowd in Whelans, I'm guessing not, or at least not many!)? Shame as it was an excellent gig (ears are still ringing!). They're actually on a small tour of Ireland so you still have a chance to see them in Letterkenny tonight, Ballymena (hi!) on Friday and Saturday and Sunday at the Rhythm and Roots festival in Kilkenny. If you like old fashioned rock'n'roll played loud, I'd recommend getting along if you can.

Oh, and Warner mentioned that Jason & The Scorchers are pencilled in to play Ireland again in September! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Would have liked to go but couldn't .... had a feeling it'd be a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

Made my day with that Scorcher news! Thanks.

Amazing gig last night. They are the band Wilco want to be! Delighted that I went and can't recommend 'em highly enough. Looked like they really enjoyed it too. Now, roll on J&TS!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Did you stick around after the gig, yknaa? The guys (except Dan, unless he came out later) were walking about and chatting and did genuinely seem to have enjoyed it. That's when I heard from Warner that the Scorchers were (hopefully) coming back....

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

Disappointing crowd in Whelans alright. Jason ( without the Scorchers ) is playing a few gigs here in July. See y'all in the marble city tonight for some more aural destruction.

epic gig in kilkenny last night. some interesting covers. playing again at 3 today in kytelers. will def finish off my hearing.

• Advertisement

coming back in november

whelans 22 november

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Upstairs at Whelans, obviously they're nervous about the attendance after the last showing. Tickets are ~€20

Advertisement