Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kral semi auto any good?

Options
  • 03-05-2012 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any opinions good or bad please share as i am considering one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

Mate bought one and he wasn't overly impressed with it, won't take light loads and doesn't want to get rid of it because it doesn't hold it's value like more famous makes.

He now tells people "for the money buy a Browning, Winchester, beretta or Remington second hand" loads of good pre used semis on the market now for very good prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭rabbit assassin

Anyone have any opinions good or bad please share as i am considering one

Had one for about 6 months and couldnt wait to get rid of it. As said already it wouldnt cycle light loads. Bought it mainly for pigeon shooting and it was an absolute Fcuker of a yoke :mad: ! Saying that it was fine with heavier loads for duck and foxes. I picked up a brand new stoeger semi for €630 and love it to bits :D cycles everything even 24g loads !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Sean Mullen

i have one and to be honest its grand. it wont cycle 28 grams. its perfect for heavier loads and its proofed for magnum so its handy for the foxes. its a fairly cheap gun, you can get it in black for €500 or duck blind for €550 brand new with a full set of chokes. i recently had a problem with mine where the action shot to far to the rear and jammed, hada send it off to be repaired under warrenty

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

You should consider a harrington and Richardson for €550 brand new. Will cycle any load without any hassle. Know a few people with that semi and no issues except they are on the heavy side.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Paul1983

I have one bought it New last week
    It's well put together all metal parts unlike alot of higher priced semi autos
    There is a break in period though at first it would cycle 28g trap loads. But after 100 rounds of buck shot and two boxes of slugs it has no problem now spitting trap rounds out
    I put through 100 trap rounds through it yesterday it worker flawlessly
    They are cheap and made in Turkey
    But I'm broke as hell and the gun was in my budget. So far I am very happy with it
    As for long term usage well only time will tell

• Advertisement
Advertisement