Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jedward Euro 2012 Video

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Serioulsy, you would think people would be bored of having a dig at jedward by now.

As for the song, I honestly dont think its that bad, if anything its more catchy than the rocky road song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

irish-stew wrote: »
    Serioulsy, you would think people would be bored of having a dig at jedward by now.

As for the song, I honestly dont think its that bad, if anything its more catchy than the rocky road song.

Putting sh1te like that out, prepare to be dug...no matter who you are. Being talentless doesn't make you exempt from being ridiculed.

Yeah well I would also think that "people" who like them would be bored of Jedward by now, apparently not.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭yupya1

Paul McGrath is in it therefore its the best music video of all time, in your face Ace of Base.

EnterNow wrote: »
    Putting sh1te like that out, prepare to be dug...no matter who you are. Being talentless doesn't make you exempt from being ridiculed.
    Yeah well I would also think that "people" who like them would be bored of Jedward by now, apparently not.

Well they must be doing something right considering their worth and profile.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Could have at least done a new song

They can't sing, dance, play an instrument, get their 'songs' handed to them, they can't speak properly, & act like total morons. Yet as you say they're worth quite a few bob. Oh they're doing something right, I dunno wtf it is but it's working.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I dunno wtf it is but it's working.

Because their fan base is full of 5-16 year old kids and we all know at that age they are very stupid. So go figure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

yupya1 wrote: »
    Paul McGrath is in it therefore its the best music video of all time, in your face Ace of Base.

They should have just used his song for the Euros, lol

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ridicule I understand. Its the utter hatred that baffles me.

Well its no joke. Just featured on the RTE news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Gay

Ridicule I understand. Its the utter hatred that baffles me.

Ah I see, I wouldn't hate them by any stretch...more power to them, it's just mind boggling how they earn money doing what they do

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭HappyBalance

I think ppl are being too hard on the guys. If you ever see the lads they are actually very good with the kids.

Can they sing?
    No, but the pop industry has v little to do with singing ability, these guys are entertainers and just because u dont like them doesnt make it so.

They are living their dream. Have u achieved ur dream, if not then u can relate to them.

• Advertisement

I think ppl are being too hard on the guys. If you ever see the lads they are actually very good with the kids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy
    Gacy later became known as the "Killer Clown" due to his charitable services at fundraising events, parades and children's parties where he would dress as "Pogo the Clown", a character he devised himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭HappyBalance

Do you think that is funny?

Think that is in bad taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I refuse to watch this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

It's Ireland.
    It's the Eurovision.
    It's Jedward.

It's real.

I think your missing the point. This song is apparently for the European football championships, and its to the melody of the failed Eurovision entry from last year.

hence me thinking its a piss take of some kind.

Who is 'proud' of it? Lyrics are easy, its the melody is the hard part, and they are using the melody of the eurovision entry from last year.

If the people who had written that entry and everyone who had heard it had died mysteriously in a plane crash then there would be some merit to doing it, but there isn't as even I recognised the tune(and I only heard it once before)

Advertisement