Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to UCC! Need Help!

Options
  • 03-05-2012 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey was just wondering if their is any ucc heads out there who can answer a few of my questions relating to exams and grading as im new!! First how do they give you a grade for a a pass/fail module? I have two 10 credit p/f modules and ive passed both and am hoping to try and get a 2.1 overall degree..(Doing a 1 yr llb law) Also i know im gonna screw up my last exam.. but I am jus wondering if I get just over 30% in it do I compensate if all my other results are reasonably good? Thanks for the help.. One last thing does anyone know any good link for those online credit calculators where they tell you what overall grade you got

Comments

There's a UCC-specific forum if you look under the list of Education forums. As for your question these things are usually not only dependent on what college you go to but also your department, so you might need to consult your course documentation.

Sorry I can't be of more help but you should really try the UCC forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 conisme

thanks for the help.. im new to boards.ie too!

Advertisement