Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL GEOGRAPHY HELP?

• 03-05-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me, apart from the physcial landscape, primary/secondary/teritary activities of the 5 regions (Ireland, Paris, Mezzo and SW USA) what other regional answers exactly do I need to prepare?
    Ive only done them 5, so confused at what else needs to be done..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Theres a lot that can be asked but the main things are culture in SW USA, boundary changes in Gaeltacht areas, the growth of an urban area in Ireland, Europe and SW USA, and the cultural and economic impacts of EU expansion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Theres a lot that can be asked but the main things are culture in SW USA, boundary changes in Gaeltacht areas, the growth of an urban area in Ireland, Europe and SW USA, and the cultural and economic impacts of EU expansion.

Thank you so much! :)
    For the growth of an urban area in Ireland, Europe and SW Usa, are any of the answers I have done good enough?

biohaiid wrote: »
    Thank you so much! :)
    For the growth of an urban area in Ireland, Europe and SW Usa, are any of the answers I have done good enough?
    No problem :D

Kinda - tertiary sector (tourism/infrastructure) are my headings for SW USA. France came up last year so it probably wont reappear, Ireland might, but this pattern's happened before and its gone 2010/2011 Ireland/France, so yeah, SW USA should be up :P

No problem :D

Kinda - tertiary sector (tourism/infrastructure) are my headings for SW USA. France came up last year so it probably wont reappear, Ireland might, but this pattern's happened before and its gone 2010/2011 Ireland/France, so yeah, SW USA should be up :P

I have the same headings, shouldn't be too bad so :)
    Last Q I promise, is it on the region as a whole, or just one city, eg - LA?

Ask away if you have any questions, I'm here to help. :)

It has to be an urban area, so not the whole region - most people seem to do L.A. but I did San Francisco. :P

• Advertisement

Ask away if you have any questions, I'm here to help. :)

It has to be an urban area, so not the whole region - most people seem to do L.A. but I did San Francisco. :P

K, Thanks! :)
    I dont know anything about San Fran, so might to LA or maybe Las Vegas, I'll see. :)

Advertisement