Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new restaurant in naas la raclette

Options
  • 03-05-2012 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi, does anyone know any details about the new restaurant between the bank of ireland and music shop in naas, la raclette. has anyone been? thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Haven't been in myself, but barely noticed it as I was walking by. It was empty, but did look nice inside. They had a menu in the window, but didn't have a chance to look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xavierrudd

Hey I was there last night. It was lovely really different and the food was really nice if you like your cheeses. I had a fondue and my friend had the raclette. The music was cool and the couple who run it were very good humoured. I would give it a thumbs up defo going again:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thirlwellgirl

It only opened last week but was really impressed. Their card has a website listed.. http://www.laraclette.ie/ the pic on the first page really makes me want another one! Yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Bulmers on Ice

Two posts singing the praises of the place and it's both of their first posts, maybe it's a coincidence. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Amazing that two people went to the restaurant and then both seperatly and independently decided as they finished their meals - " I must go home and join Boards.ie and give this place a positive review"

Amazing 😏

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Isn't it amazing that two people have derailed the thread with their observations. Keep it on topic folks - and remember if you have a problem with a post report it, don't respond to it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thirlwellgirl

I thought the whole point of boards was to get ppls opinions on this kind of stuff? Not sure why the cynicism. I go to places/ dont go to places all the time after looking at opinions here!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭jakeypooh

I saw this restaurant this morning just from the outside, menu is a bit lunchy rather than evening & it only opens at night so Im a bit confused at it to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

Went there recently. The food was good and the staff were very nice.

A couple of negative points
    - no kids menu or even kid friendly dishes and no attempt made to cater for them. (this might be a positive for some people!)
    - menu is very limited and kind of expensive for what you get.

I hope it does well because it's unique and a bit of a change from the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sarah2000

I went here the other evening after reading the comments. I must agree that the menu is very limited. And not typically 'French'. If its French food you're looking for there are nicer places in naas. More of a cafe really and found the owners a little flustered. It is new though so maybe they just don't know what they are doing just yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement