Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A nasty story

• 03-05-2012 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Once upon a time I spent a night with this girl. Imagine an older, shorter, smaller-titted, less attractive, more wrecked version of Kat Slater from Eastenders and you've got the picture. I woke up in her council house the morning after and got the hell out of there. As poor luck would have it, I ran into some relations I hadn't seen in a long time as I was passing through town. I was feeling very fragile and just wanted to get away, but they insisted on going for something to eat. I was just about managing to keep the food down, when something unpleasant caught my eye - the girl's sh*t under my fingernails :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Bruce7 wrote: »
    Once upon a time I spent a night with this girl. Imagine an older, shorter, smaller-titted, less attractive, more wrecked version of Kat Slater from Eastenders and you've got the picture. I woke up in her council house the morning after and got the hell out of there. As poor luck would have it, I ran into some relations I hadn't seen in a long time as I was passing through town. I was feeling very fragile and just wanted to get away, but they insisted on going for something to eat. I was just about managing to keep the food down, when something unpleasant caught my eye - the girl's sh*t under my fingernails :eek:

Rule #1 Don't dip it if you don't know the quality of the hole (works for most dips also)
    Rule #2 Council house people are usually not very clean*
    Rule #3 Wash your hands after sex.

*May not be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

That's why God invented rubber gloves buddy.

I'd say that was crap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

it might have been chocolate. you should have tasted it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'd like to hear the girl's version before commenting further.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Why were your fingers in her bum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Awwww, a keepsake. How romantic. You should marry that girl. Then, on your 20th Aniversary you can give it back to her.

I love this story, it makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

OldGoat wrote: »
    Awwww, a keepsake. How romantic. You should marry that girl. Then, on your 20th Aniversary you can give it back to her.

I love this story, it makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.

I bet that's how she felt before they started their night of festivities.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fundlebundle

Did you taste it to be sure? It could just be tasty chocolate, better to be safe than sorry. Also you disgust me.
    Watching Eastenders, Shame on you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

How fragile were you feeling when you were scraping up sh1t in the first place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Why were your hands there?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Seachmall wrote: »

Because chiks dig that kinky ****:pac: awwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Beggars can't be choosers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

At least you got your hole though, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

I dont think I'll finish this bag of hula hoops after all...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

the bum is for 'outies' not 'inies' ye dirty swine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

how do you know it was hers?:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

ejmaztec wrote: »

She'd probably say "I had a little sh1t in my bed last night".

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 GordonCole

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchet-man in the fight against violence

Mod: Banned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

How'd you know it was HER ****e? Your a bit drunk, feeling frisky... coulda been up for something new.... Bottom line (giggidy), dont go to sleep with an itchy hole, you'll wake up with a smely finger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Bruce7

I don't really know. I think I must have gotten carried away by the sordidness of the whole experience. They haven't been back there since, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

At least you got your hole though, eh?

Both of them, it would appear. Nice story though OP - definitely one for the grand kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

How do you know it was her **** ? You may not know how to wipe your own arse properly and scratched an itch during the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Clip your finger nails, always lick the spoon when finished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

What did you have to eat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I don't really know. I think I must have gotten carried away by the sordidness of the whole experience. They haven't been back there since, though.

I've been in many sordid situations, never once have I found myself inserting my fingers into someone's bum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

For the briefest of fleeting moments when you mentioned your relations , I thought you were going to say the girl was related to you.

I've been in many sordid situations, never once have I found myself inserting my fingers into someone's bum.

You're wiser than me, then.

I'm not saying I recommend it, nor that it was the only time I did it. Now that I think of it, I had a much worse experience involving the same theme, but I won't share it as it sounds a lot like an urban myth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Look at it this way could have been worse ... could have found it on the end of your knob

• Advertisement

toexpress wrote: »
    Look at it this way could have been worse ... could have found it on the end of your knob

Indeed , it could have been worse , she could've had a knob.

mattjack wrote: »
    Indeed , it could have been worse , she could've had a knob.

He was in a council estate, bad I admit but he is hardly likely to find an Asian Transexual in a cat suit knocking around St. Josephs Terrace/St. Bridgets Park or other saintly name s**thole ...

toexpress wrote: »
    He was in a council estate, bad I admit but he is hardly likely to find an Asian Transexual in a cat suit knocking around St. Josephs Terrace/St. Bridgets Park or other saintly name s**thole ...

Point taken sir, she could've had a strap on.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Did you wash your hands before typing this? :confused:

mattjack wrote: »
    Point taken sir, she could've had a strap on.

Unlikely, but the wide of a bottle of Miller will do! You can get 20 for €15 in Tesco or Dunnes or somewhere

Anyway for the benefit of the OP look S**T happens, move on get over it there is nothing worse than pulling out and finding half a weeks worth of dinner on the end of your knob but sure you will recover

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

ah you havent lived man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

OP, did you shake hands with your family when you met them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

I'd love a go on Kat Slater

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

think you need to trim those nails

She'd probably say "I had a little sh1t in my bed last night".

Is replying to your own posts the same as talking to yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

OP, did you shake hands with your family when you met them?

Answer my question. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Easy to happen OP. Most likely scenario was that she was not to clean at the rear and your sack was banging against her hole. You probably also picked up some crabs or something and you were fevoriously scratching your sack as you fled her house and that is how you ended up with the stinky fingers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Such a romantic story cant wait for the film to come out

On another note she sounds like a keeper to me

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

two in the pink and one in the stink
    two in the crack and one round the back
    two in the goo, and one in the poo
    two in her muff and one in her stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Is this another of those I got laid and here is a not very interesting story about me getting laid thread?

I'd say it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Amateur :rolleyes:

Rule number 1 when you are gonna administer a 'sneaky finger', always clip your nails in advance!

The youth of today :rolleyes:

Is this another of those I got laid and here is a not very interesting story about me getting laid thread?

I'd say it is.

Yes. It is obvious from my initial post how proud I am of this momentous achievement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Yes. It is obvious from my initial post how proud I am of this momentous achievement.

You know what they say sir, a turd on the hand is worth two in the bush!

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭tvercetti

4 pages and nobody asked how many fingers..............surprised with AH's

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Good man.

2 in the pink, 1 in the stink.

Unless you're a pro like me, then you can change the saying to :

2 feet in the pink and a fist in the stink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Rookie mistake. The thing to do is dip your fingers in her mouth afterwards to clean them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement