Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A nasty story

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Seachmall wrote: »
    Why were your fingers in her bum?

i am 12 and what is this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Buggers can't be choosers

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

There needs to be a crying and vomiting smiley for stories like this:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Can somebody please explain to me why men do this???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

"less wrecked version of Kat Slater".

Gold.

"less wrecked version of Kat Slater".

Gold.

Your username was made for this thread:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Your username was made for this thread:D

So many images have been seared into my mind now thanks!

Maybe myself and the OP can do a swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Can somebody please explain to me why men do this???????

Because apparantly a fanny is not good or dirty enough these days:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Bruce7

So many images have been seared into my mind now thanks!

Maybe myself and the OP can do a swap?

It underlines the wisdom of carrying a foldable toothbrush in your back pocket at all times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Bruce7 wrote: »
    Once upon a time I spent a night with this girl. Imagine an older, shorter, smaller-titted, less attractive, more wrecked version of Kat Slater from Eastenders and you've got the picture. I woke up in her council house the morning after and got the hell out of there. As poor luck would have it, I ran into some relations I hadn't seen in a long time as I was passing through town. I was feeling very fragile and just wanted to get away, but they insisted on going for something to eat. I was just about managing to keep the food down, when something unpleasant caught my eye - the girl's sh*t under my fingernails :eek:

That reads like one of those kids' books - albeit a fooking gruesome version - that ends the paragraph by inviting you to:

Turn to page 29 to go for lunch with your relations
    Turn to page 239 to return to the girl's house and fcuk the $hit out of her again (literally)
    Turn to page 89 to start crying and admit that you've disgusted yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

MMMH Funny that..was reading another post on the 'ladies' forum.Basically this woman met this guy a shorter fatter less funny version of Alfie Moon.She brought him back to her ex-council house for a pity shag.
    Apparently he was completely useless in the sack and spent the night fingering himself in the arse!

Bruce7 wrote: »
    It underlines the wisdom of carrying a foldable toothbrush in your back pocket at all times.

:eek:Please tell me that's for your teeth. I have a mental picture of those brushes people use to wash babies bottles - you know where they pump it in and out of the bottle?

And then, you with your toothbrush, preparing for a night of passion ............

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Never once thought about washing your hands after sticking them up her ass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

FFS.. is it the summer holidays for schools already?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

The standard of ah is slipping to an all time low.

I seriously wonder about the type of people who would think 'Oh great I'll write about this time I got **** under my fingernails after being with a girl'......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Something similar happened to me a few year's back, same orifice,but it was a sweetcorn under my foreskin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I don't believe I just read that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Bruce7

The standard of ah is slipping to an all time low.

I seriously wonder about the type of people who would think 'Oh great I'll write about this time I got **** under my fingernails after being with a girl'......

Midlands missus,
    Stay away from me.
    Midlands missus,
    Mama let me be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Something similar happened to me a few year's back, same orifice,but it was a sweetcorn under my foreskin.
    :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement