Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking about switching back - not being offered great packages.

Options
  • 03-05-2012 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

We transferred to Vodafone but got out of our contract due to bad speeds.

Eircom have been calling us for months offering us our old package which was 1mb speed and unlimited downloads (we never got charged for going over the limit if there was one!). About a month ago a sales person said we'd get the same deal, unlimited downloads.

I rang up today about it but was told we'd only get 1mb and 10gb download (we use a lot more, and the girl said there's no other package available.).

Any idea why we were told we could get unlimited?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Noelly wrote: »
    We transferred to Vodafone but got out of our contract due to bad speeds.

Eircom have been calling us for months offering us our old package which was 1mb speed and unlimited downloads (we never got charged for going over the limit if there was one!). About a month ago a sales person said we'd get the same deal, unlimited downloads.

I rang up today about it but was told we'd only get 1mb and 10gb download (we use a lot more, and the girl said there's no other package available.).

Any idea why we were told we could get unlimited?

Thanks

Hi Noelly
    No do not know why this was told to you. If you PM me your details of current address ( ie, full address or any previous telephone no attached to proemises I will chaeck what is available to you there.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Noelly

Thanks Tony, it's fine though, got a fairly good deal with Digiweb with the unlimited downloads!

Advertisement