Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Were is best place to buy

Options
  • 03-05-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Kitchen Chairs and Table in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Impossible to answer.

But when you're there, have a look for a missing "h".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Define cheap though..as in what type of materials,what style and design???

Also what size of table and how many chairs too??

Places to start looking for ideas and prices would be Ikea,Des Kellys,Bargaintown,Beds Plus and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

paddy147 wrote: »
    Define cheap though..as in what type of materials,what style and design???

Also what size of table and how many chairs too??

Places to start looking for ideas and prices would be Ikea,Des Kellys,Bargaintown,Beds Plus and so on.

Im looking for sturdy that will last a long time, im not looking for cheap cheap but as i said sturdy that will last,

id prefer a oval table extendable 30 cm wide and 150 cm long

if oush comes to push i will keep the table and just get the chairs prob 4-6 thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Have a look on adverts and donedeal too, lots of good second hand bargains around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Argos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

vicwatson wrote: »
    Argos

Only problem with Argos is that you cant actually see what you are buying,until you have bought it and get it home and assembled.

If Argos would only open a shop where they would display various items for the public to view,then they would probably sell alot more furniture.

What looks nice in a catalogue,can look totally different in the flesh (as I found out before myself).:(

Advertisement