Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 New Jersey 2012

Options
  • 03-05-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi

I'm travelling to NJ this summer and was hoping to get some advice for finding accommodation. Has anyone had similar plans and how did they pan out?

Ideally it would be great to move in with a few Irish also on J1s but as long as its relatively affordable I don't mind.

Is it difficult to find people to share with? What is the best way to go about it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 KimSweeney

Im only deciding now weither to go.. Defo going NJ if i go tho ..havta decide by this weekend weither to go ..Going by myself and the mother isnt too keen ..When have you booked to go .. and have you found a job ..would be great to find some people to live with. Where abouts in NJ you planning on going ??:)

Advertisement