Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian Dinners

Options
  • 03-05-2012 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi I have become a vegetarian in the last year and feel really good! I never ate much meat before only when I was out at restaurants, when I was sharing house with other girls we were all cooking separately and I would quit happily sometimes have potatoes and veg for dinner.

I have moved in with my boyfriend who is not a vegetarian, he is really good in that a lot of our dinners are vegetarian eg curry,pasta, stir fry, lasagne etc but when he is having meat with potatoes and veg, I suddenly feel like my dinner is missing something when im only having potatoes and veg, Im sick of quiche now. Does anyone have suggestions? I dont like our dinners to be completely different from each other

Sorry if this is a silly question

Comments

Advertisement