Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Student IT Support (part time job)

• 03-05-2012 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi all,

I'm planning on applying for the it support job this year,
    anyone have any tips?
    I would like to know how much time its likely to take up as im goign to be in 4th year, a friend said it should be okay that after the first few months your not too busy.

Also does anyone know if its paid and if so how much?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Hi Tomás :) I went for the interview last year, They asked your typical kind of questions, one being 'Have you ever dealt with an irate customer/person' to which I had no answer so kind of twisted it and ended up screwing up the interview. I asked for feedback as I had a slightly more important interview a few weeks later and was told I should have expanded on questions.

Others were anything you'd like to improve about SIT, I requested firefox/chrome to be added to the PC and also pointed out a small bug in the SIT Student account page!

Advertisement