Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Terry Jenkins Christmas Tour 2012

• 03-05-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone
    Have been made aware Bully Bully aka Terry Jenkins is planning to do a pre-Christmas tour from 2-9 Dec.
    He is looking to hold 1 event in each area and is looking for venues to hire him-I know whenever he comes over his shows are great and packed out.
    Can you let any pubs, clubs or hotels and sports clubs know and if they are interested PM me and I will get more information-cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

Terrys nights have always been super, top notch in fairness..
    Actually due to alan keoghan selling him so well hes now known as terry o jenkins..fair play alan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tumbler

wayne76 wrote: »
    Terrys nights have always been super, top notch in fairness..
    Actually due to alan keoghan selling him so well hes now known as terry o jenkins..fair play alan :)
    Are you sure Alan hasnt over sold him The Bull puts on the best show of the top pros by far but due to Mr Keoghan asking over the odds for him alot of people dont book him with money been so tight these days so Alan use your head and stop charging stupid money and Im sure Terry will have a fully booked trip

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dartsmad35

I think you will find Terry may have took his feedback on board and also uses his own men to book him now so you may be surprised at the prices now

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tumbler

Dartsmad35 wrote: »
    I think you will find Terry may have took his feedback on board and also uses his own men to book him now so you may be surprised at the prices now
    Thats good to hear he always came across as a very grounded bloke how do you book him now without using A.K.?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dartsmad35

Pm me and I will sort it-i know he now has just 2 nights left out of the 7

• Advertisement
Advertisement