Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chargers Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

Was really annoyed with that performance and mostly the play calling.
    Mathews needs more carries and be in during our 2 minute offence.
    That punt at the end was a really stupid call.

The defence was ok, I don't understand why the pats abandoned the run game considering they were making consistently good yards.

This was a winnable game that we didn't know how to win. The blame is on the offense.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

I was too pissed off to post yesterday. Considering the start we made racing out to 14-3 and holding the Pats again to another field goal we really were in a strong position to go on and win the game.

We were blessed to go in ahead at half time and all the credit goes to the D. All of the offense sucked bigtime from then on out.
    Im tired of only seeing flashes of Mathews..whats the story there? That is frustrating as hell.
    Rivers was dreadful..he's my favourite player but he was rubbish the other night and even the collapsing OL was no excuse. Maybe frustration was forcing him to see passes that were not there. On one key 3rd down I think he squeezed out of the pocket and could have ran 8 yards for the 1st down but hesitated and when he did go fell short by 2 yards. He just wasnt on it.

McCoy and Reich gotta take a big portion of the blame too. Agree with everyone that we should not have punted at that stage in a 2 score game.

We badly need a run stopping linebacker and for the love of God can our pass rushers just bloody bring down the QB...these nearly-sacks are breaking my heart.

We will beat Denver though ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Ah nothing like a bit of anger to stir the soul lads.... I too remember that 3rd down run that Rivers could have had easily D.

Thought it interesting to hear the radio guys in SD pick on Mathews after this one, calling him soft and not able to tough it out. One lad said keep Woodhead dump all the other RBs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

Why it's so obvious we need a run stop me, is because the running back gets by our Dline so easy, he is charging at our Mlbs full pace.

If we had a distributive DT, it would give a huge helping hand to Butler and make Te'o a much better player.

Wonder is their an issue with Mathews? He has always got pulled from games, even under Norv, do think he gets a tough time from the SD media but.

Any predictions for this weekend lads?
    I can't see it being a very good game for us to be honest, teams have figured out how to stop our offense and denvers Oline is much better than the pats so Manning will likely have time to pick apart our defence.
    On the flip side maybe we come out completely pissed off and steam roll them all over the field. Ideal day is our new punter is only seen holding the ball on PAT kicks

OAOB wrote: »
    Any predictions for this weekend lads?
    I can't see it being a very good game for us to be honest, teams have figured out how to stop our offense and denvers Oline is much better than the pats so Manning will likely have time to pick apart our defence.
    On the flip side maybe we come out completely pissed off and steam roll them all over the field. Ideal day is our new punter is only seen holding the ball on PAT kicks

I'm thinking like you OAOB. On paper/form we should not be in this game. But we all know how infuriating inconsistent we can be. We can beat anybody on our day. But I must say I'm coming round to thinking what will be the point of making the playoffs with this team esp this O line?

This current squad is nowhere near good enough to properly compete consistently and I fear we'd be 1 and done in the playoffs anyway. Part of me even wouldn't mind losing 2 of the next 3 (always like to beat the donkeys) and so bump ourselves up the draft order. Next year might be the year we should make a real push provided;

1. TT sorts the O line out
    2. Spends wisely in FA incl Flowers (we have lots of room)
    3. Figures out the Donald Butler conundrum (we kinda have to keep him for 1 more yr so somebody needs to get into his head)
    4. Get Verrett back healthy and together with Flowers and another decent corner/safety improve the back field (move on from 29 and 38)
    5. Bring in a proper NT unless Carrethers becomes the man

Edit: forgot to mention the Mathews situation... I am about 50:50 on him... looks like he might be too soft/made of glass to be a long term proposition so maybe we need to bring in a starting RB too cos I am cutting Donald Brown.

Edit2: just read Acee's article on him, says we should not keep him, v interesting to see how 24 reacts.

We will win. A christmas miracle.

Acee never liked Mathews, if we are paying Donald Brown that much money, then we must keep Ryan.

Donald Butler can't do it all on his own, he hasn't performed this year but he isn't going anywhere and why should he?
    A big DT in front of him would help hugely.

We have plenty of cap space this year, can really fix a lot of holes.

1. I think Dunlap is our LT moving forward and Watt is our C. Fluker is probably RG but if he can work on speed will stay at RT. This means ideally we get a new starting G and RT. This would allow us some flexibility on the line if injuries occur.
    2. We should be able to sign Flowers and at least one more starter. I think a starting DE would be a good spot as it wouldn't break the bank.
    3. Butler was meant to be a stud but is playing at a backup level. It'll be an interesting call for TT as it's a lot of dead money to take but keeping him could affect the locker room.
    4. Verrett needs to stay healthy, looks like a pro bowler
    5. I've wanted a stud NT for ages, can build a defence around him. Hard to find but if we could get another Carrethers like plater to rotate with we might do ok. I think Rochey is right in that a good NT will make our ILBs look a whole lot better.
    6. I don't think there will be a big market for Mathews but don't think we resign him if we're keeping D.Brown. I'd take Mathews in a heartbeat

As far as I can see only the Pats and Donkeys are ahead of our thread in terms of views.... how cool is that!!.

That's thanks to you all who are regular contributors here!!.

Go Bolts!.

Edit: Giants too, oooops. But some of those threads started well before ours.

• Advertisement

We're ahead of the Giants and the Broncos one started off as the Tebow thread so that's why that's so big, we'll overtake them here about the same time as Peyton retires

Well how much of a bag of sh1t was that... once again laid a huge egg.

And Denver did not play well!!, not to mention their abysmal HC and play calling. I could have head coached that Denver team to a 28 pt win yesterday.

How scary is it that even Flowers looked like crap.

The O line is a disgrace. I have to wonder about accountability there. While it was good to see McCoy chew out Fluker for the 15 yarder it is probably too little too late.

I say stick a fork in them. Play Clemens, Inman, Sirles, Davis at corner, let's see what we have. Yes I know it won't happen cos we are 'still in it' but that's a pity for me. This team is so bad right now that there is no chance of us making any impression in playoffs were we to fluke our way in again like last yr.

Defence held up their end adnirably although flowers got roasted for the second week in a row.

Oline was bad again, no sacks allowed but I think the commentators put it best when they said it's like Rivers is playin in a phone booth, no space at all. No push in the run game either but I thought our RBs squeaked out about as much yardage as they could.

The wideouts have been terrible at getting separation. We need a speedster to add to the group.

Biggest problem I have is our gameplan on offense, Reich has been shown up big time recently and he is not scheming plays that suit the players that we have. We know we have the players to be an effective offense but we've lost the last 2 games by not showing it

Defence held up their end adnirably although flowers got roasted for the second week in a row.

Oline was bad again, no sacks allowed but I think the commentators put it best when they said it's like Rivers is playin in a phone booth, no space at all. No push in the run game either but I thought our RBs squeaked out about as much yardage as they could.

The wideouts have been terrible at getting separation. We need a speedster to add to the group.

Biggest problem I have is our gameplan on offense, Reich has been shown up big time recently and he is not scheming plays that suit the players that we have. We know we have the players to be an effective offense but we've lost the last 2 games by not showing it

Yes saw some flashes from Ingram. Liuget is a stud but is pretty much on his own on the D line. Palepoi is already better than Lissemore and Reyes = scary and not saying much.

Behind a good O line I think BO will be fine he is a quick as a flash just needs to see daylight. This O line works in a dark room.

Your'e right though the playcalling/scheme is downright muck. Reich is in over his head and one would wonder could McCoy take it over what with his HC duties that he still hasn't got to grips with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Missed the two interceptions at the end, was trying to make dinner at the time :pac:

I think we're too reliant on other teams to make the play offs now. I'm not sure we'd do anything in them anyway

Pros
    Weddle was great again, he got beat on one throw by Julius Thomas but that's a tough match, and was an excellent throw.
    Ingram was excellent. Glad to see him continuing with this form. Let's put together a full season of this please.
    Manti was good again. Same comment regarding injury.
    Punt return, although I had really hoped that was going to the house.
    Red zone defense.
    No sacks, thought the tackles did pretty well today in pass protection.

Cons
    Bad day for the corners. Flowers had a costly slip for the touchdown, still definitely want him signed.
    Bad day for place kicking unit. I'm not sure if it was on McBriar or Novak so going to go with the entire unit.
    Keenan Allen getting hurt. He came back in but went out again, hopefully nothing major.
    2nd and 31 :( can't be letting that happen. Stupid thing to do DJ.
    Our guards, they just seemed to get demolished. Gotta go interior O-Line in the draft.
    Saw way too much John Phillips for my liking. He's awful at blocking and given that is supposed to be his strength.....
    Freeney didn't get to sack Manning :(

Had to endure that on redzone because of the blackout. Horrible stuff again. Last 2 months our chickens have really come home to roost. The NFL will expose your weaknesses and unfortunately we have a lot of them. Charger teams of the past always have a big game in them at times against the likes of the Donkeys, Pats, Colts etc but if anything we have really rolled over in the crucial games this year. Very disappointing end to the season in store I think.

The offense is just horrible.

Rivers must be in a bad way to sit out a practice. It will be interesting to eventually hear WTF has been going on with him because surely the injury has something to do with him being so **** at times.

And Mathews prob won't play again this yr. He has to be done in SD now. We can't carry a lad (albeit talented) you can't rely on.

I'm stupidly optimistic about this Sat, the way our D is I think we can stop them.
    The offense will be a shambles but think we'll do enough. Rivers will definitely be playing, guy is hard as nails

I'm stupidly optimistic about this Sat, the way our D is I think we can stop them.
    The offense will be a shambles but think we'll do enough. Rivers will definitely be playing, guy is hard as nails

I can't get myself up for this game at all. The team has disappointed me so much this year that I'm happy to write the season off and look forward to the draft and 2015.

I will of course be watching but it won't kill me to see us lay yet another egg the way it normally does. The Dolphins and Chiefs games knocked the stuffing out of me.

Looking forward to see Inman get his shot (and see more of Ingram and Watt), just hope Philip is healthy enough to throw the freakin ball Inman's way.

• Advertisement

I'm throwing nothing away, get this team into the playoffs. I'd love a shot at New England.

Mathews needs to stay nut at the right price. Donald Brown money, get rid of Brown.

Disappointing year, as we have not pushed on from last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

wow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

RuggieBear wrote: »
    wow
    That was a serious comeback with the season on the line.
    Especially after the Rivers Int following CK's 90 yarder. All the momentum they had built up was gone. Fair play. I'm delighted for the Chargers. Would love to see Gates win or even make a Superbowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭theRB

Just had to rewatch the highlights on sky to be sure I wasn't dreaming last night, I reckon every Chargers game I watch takes a couple years off my life from the stress.

Hopefully Mathews and Allen get back to full health and we see a bit more of the hurry-up offense next week. I think we'll get in if we beat KC and anythings possible in the playoffs in the crummy AFC. Especially when Philip Rivers is your quarterback.

OK so as many predicted it is now a case of win and you are in. Cannot believe what Philip is playing through, apparently he will need back surgery in off season, he's a tough as F.

Those two 4th down conversions on the last drive were unreal. Esp the Royal catch. Season on the line on that catch amazing.

Having said all that though isn't it amazing how Inman did. So typical of the Bolts to hide him away all year and only play him when they had to. Yes I know... who should he come in instead of when Allen, M80 and Royal are all healthy but far too often we don't give guys a shot, look at Keenan last yr, only got his shot when Malcom went down. Not saying Inman is the next Keenan but all I've been hearing about is how hard he works, with Eddie after practice etc. And he has some serious production as a pro in Canada. Fair play to him for that performance Sat nite.

Also, check out the play of Sirles, he played better than Troutman did all year, I say start Sirles regardless now. Robinson looks like a lightweight all of a sudden hope Chris Watt is OK for Sunday.

How bad was the D though... I can't see us making any impression in the playoffs even if we were to beat KC in KC. We are still too many players short. Reyes was back to his abysmal best, Melvin while physically seemingly super talented must be thick as a brick. From hitting the player OoB to not wrapping up on tackles jeeeeez. Thought Williams did well too after coming in for Shareece. I didn't think he had it in him to be honest. On the flip side how bad was MarCro on their side, he was awful, to think he was on our PS bleeding hell.

To be fair to the players (good and bad) and the management despite obvious failings and weaknesses you just have to give them all credit for coming this close to the playoffs. I would not be confident of winning in Arrowhead at all but we have given ourselves a chance. To get to this point with the amount of injuries we have had and glaring weaknesses in key areas I think it just deserves a tipping of the hat to all.

Getting to the playoffs is never a bad thing. I hope we make it. I dont expect a championship but the experience can only make those guys out there better and stronger.

You cant fault the guts of these guys this year. No way would I have thought we could win in Baltimore or San Fran or even to beat the Superbowl champs either.

Fair dues guys. Roll on Kansas!!!

• Advertisement

So Johnnie Troutman is history now too and Kenny Wiggins is in from the cold/back in the fold. I thought Sirles looked great Sat nite and it was good to see McCoy compliment him in the presser, he even got a game ball apparently.

Amazing to think even Keenan Allen supposedly has a chance to play Sunday... I don't believe that for a minute though. Were we to win maybe he'd be available a week after but again I would doubt it. Mathews might be a go for this Sunday though.

I see Sky have us as the 6PM game the feckers. I'm pissed I can't watch it on Gamepass in HD now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Well a pox on injuries and officials and their non calls. But we were not at races today and are simply not good enough nor deserved to be in the play offs.

Not good enough, Reich has been very disappointing this year.

The refs where a disgrace, clear PI on Royal,and I definitely didn't think the Royal TD would be overturned.

We have a bit of money to play with, I'm a big Mathews fan but he needs to be let go.

Flowers is going to get big big money, more then what Grimes got last year.

Teo has played well the back end of the season, surprised he has had injury issues as that was not the case in college.

So disappointed for Gates, the man deserves a SB hopefully he doesn't end up like Gonzalez.

Need interior linemen this off-season. A speedster at receiver be nice too and shocked we seen so little of Green this year.

Like I said we shoulda lost to SF and prob Baltimore too and we've have a top 15 pick instead of 17.

We were getting away with murder but it all came home to roost last night. The O, in particular the O line needs an overhaul. Let's see what TT can do now.

Would like to see Reich moved out. Heck I'd even go as far as to say make Pags head coach, dump McCoy and get a new OC (Trestman) and DC (Allen maybe) in. Will never happen though. Pags might be a better HC than he is DC strangely, and the players would love him.

So now they tell us...............

Fluker will be a Guard in 2015. Even Stevie Wonder could see he should have been playing Guard well before now. But there's no doubt he was probably our best RT this year. Willie Smith is simply not the answer. I still believe Fluker and Mike Harris could/should have been a great tandem on the right side.

'How galling is it to hear McCoy talk about how everybody in the coaching ticket did an 'oustanding job' in 2014... I'm sick on the BS dribbling out of his gob.

• Advertisement

:D I'm the total opposite of you Leslie I absolutely love McCoys interviews, reminds of Belichick gives away very little and keeps everything inside and away from the media.

I think the coaching staff did do a good job, don't think we could ask for much better on defence.

Play calling on offence was clearly an issue but it was Reichs first year at it, its a learning curve, play calling on defence improved drastically, was too conservative last year.

Well there's not much else McCoy can say to the media, publicly he has to be happy with his coaches but you have to hope that behind closed doors he's having a more honest and productive discussion with them.

Fluker to G isn't a big shock but it is incredibly annoying that this info is being leaked before we have a replacement RT in place. If there is enough discipline within the organisation then these leaks don't happen.

RT is a mess, Smith outplayed Harris to make the team but he was shockingly bad. He's not backup quality so in reality out Tackles from last year are either out of contract, moved position or needing to be cut.

Well there's not much else McCoy can say to the media, publicly he has to be happy with his coaches but you have to hope that behind closed doors he's having a more honest and productive discussion with them.

Fluker to G isn't a big shock but it is incredibly annoying that this info is being leaked before we have a replacement RT in place. If there is enough discipline within the organisation then these leaks don't happen.

RT is a mess, Smith outplayed Harris to make the team but he was shockingly bad. He's not backup quality so in reality out Tackles from last year are either out of contract, moved position or needing to be cut.

McCoy would be better of saying he could not fault anybodys effort but we all need to get better. Instead of the 'they did an outstanding job'. How can he possibly say that about Spencer for example, we have the worst kick return game in the league.

I agree about the leak, not good.

I'm not sure about Smith beating out Harris... I think they made a poor decision there.

Rochey18 wrote: »
    :D I'm the total opposite of you Leslie I absolutely love McCoys interviews, reminds of Belichick gives away very little and keeps everything inside and away from the media.

I think the coaching staff did do a good job, don't think we could ask for much better on defence.

Play calling on offence was clearly an issue but it was Reichs first year at it, its a learning curve, play calling on defence improved drastically, was too conservative last year.

I hate Belichick but he can do what he likes cos he is a winner plain and simple. McCoy is not in that bracket and so in my opinion he has to stop the crap and meet us half way. Like many say though one has to hope he is reading some the riot act privately.

Wow... our thread really slipped down since season end... Question for you. How would you feel if the Chargers leave SD for Carson/LA? would you still be a Charger fan or are you done because it was all about San Diego for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭tripperman

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Wow... our thread really slipped down since season end... Question for you. How would you feel if the Chargers leave SD for Carson/LA? would you still be a Charger fan or are you done because it was all about San Diego for you?

i would prefer for a new stadium in san diego, hope its just a ploy to get both oakland and san diego to come up with a workable stadium plan and financing

For an interesting off season we really have been quiet.

I really don't want them to leave SD, i think they've just run out of patience trying to get a new stadium there and are trying to force the issue one way or the other. It's all so up in the air at the minute that i've nearly stopped paying attention, i just want a resolution

I started supporting them because they were from SD but i think even if they moved i'd still support them, couldn't imagine not cheering for Rivers or Weddle

Also good job re-signing Dunlap, now lets go get Flowers

Loads of cap space so should be no issue signing Flowers. See Gehlken has thrown the name of Cobb out there as a potential signing.

I would absolutely love Thomas, think he really suits Rivers. We have about 24m in space,so we can get who we want effectively within reason.

The whole LA situation, makes no difference to me, The Chargers are my team but I would rather they didn't go to LA as it is Raider country.

Acee has tweeted a new development regarding funding, seems to be a big development regarding funding, I think we will be going to LA.

Julius Thomas? Think we've slightly more than 24 but need to keep money for draft class, expecting a Rivers and Weddle contract restructuring as well. Liuget needs to be resigned also. Retaining Flowers is very important and I'd like to see Royal back too. Wouldn't mind seeing one of Gilchrist or Wright resigned but not both. At least one of Seyi and Gach for special teams too.

Of the free agents; Devin McCourty, Randall Cobb, Terrence Knighton, Brian Bulaga, Rodney Hudson, Stefan Wisnieski, Dan Williams, Mike Iupati, Jeremy Maclin and Torrey Smith would all be great for different reasons and should be looked at. I think Suh will command far too much money. Don't really want to go near Hardy or Rolando McClain. Wouldn't be opposed to taking a punt on Brian Orakpo or Sean Weatherspoon. Given their injury histories could potentially get them on the cheap. Mike Nolan has the SW connection too ...

I'd also love someone to boot the ball out of the end zone consistently.

About the stadium, I'd still support the chargers but would prefer San Diego as a location. Looking at taking a trip out this year :)

• Advertisement

Trying to arrange one myself Molly,would absolutely love to see them.

Ye it is more then 24, we will also have a bunch of cap next year too.

At the Buffalo game I went to last year herself said we should go to every teams stadium, hoping to put that into action :P Gillette and Ralph Wilson down. Will knock the Q off this year and try get another game in on that trip. Will have to wait and see the schedule.

Great to see you are all alive!!!. Yes lots has happened/is going on. The Dunlap signing I liked, the lad is no Gaither thank F.

Did you mean Julius or Demaryious Thomas Rochey I assume the latter?

I'd love to see Hudson come in and so weaken a division rival, 2 birds one stone. I'd also like to see Cobb but cannot see GB letting him go. I see some on Twitter not too interested in bringing back Flowers for more than say 7m per. Some even suggesting bring back both Gilly and Wright at the same cost as Flowers per year total. Can't say I agree with that, but 7m per might be the absolute limit for him.

I too want to see Gach brought back.

On the stadium thing to be honest I can't see how Spanos would not want to move to LA, so much more $ on offer up there. But I wouldn't like it. SD is so much a better place to visit and attend the games. I fear for the future of the NFL in SD though.

San Diego would never get another franchise to move there so if they let Spanos leave then that's the end of NFL there.

In terms of the team we have a lot of questions.
    Fluker will be viewed as a RT until we sign a better one but I think that's a high priority. He kicks in to G and then we decide if Watt is to be a C or G and get a new player for the other position.
    RB is screwed because of Browns stupid contract. I'm sure TT has already decided on a strategy for here.
    I'm worried about WR, there was a huge lack of separation by this group last year. Think we need a good new receiver but not sure where we get one. Doubt we break the bank on Cobb.

Defensive line needs better players and we need to restock at OLB.
    If flowers is re-signed and verrett is healthy we'll be good. Not mad about gilchrist or wright but at low end money they're worth having.

San Diego would never get another franchise to move there so if they let Spanos leave then that's the end of NFL there.

In terms of the team we have a lot of questions.
    Fluker will be viewed as a RT until we sign a better one but I think that's a high priority. He kicks in to G and then we decide if Watt is to be a C or G and get a new player for the other position.
    RB is screwed because of Browns stupid contract. I'm sure TT has already decided on a strategy for here.
    I'm worried about WR, there was a huge lack of separation by this group last year. Think we need a good new receiver but not sure where we get one. Doubt we break the bank on Cobb.

Defensive line needs better players and we need to restock at OLB.
    If flowers is re-signed and verrett is healthy we'll be good. Not mad about gilchrist or wright but at low end money they're worth having.

I still think Fluker can be a mainstay at RT for his career. I know there was rumblings about him moving inside but I know he sees himself as a tackle and I expect him to be a real good one.

Yeah at a minimum we will see a WR high in the draft, along with O line. Rivers has kinda made it clear he needs more ammo and tools. TT better get it to him. Heard TT on radio other day basically saying Philip will retire a Charger so it is up to TT to sort it out on his end of the bargain.

We've needs in so many areas though... I'd expect us to see us lock up the likes of Liuget and say Flowers before moving on outside FAs.

we got to keep flowers and i hope brown is gone i dont rate him and a waste of contract on him, i think round one we need a wr in draft dont think white or cooper fall to us, also round one risky for a rb but with this class been stacked take one in round two and need a fresh olb and could look for a te i dont see gates playing for many more years and be good for him to develop a young player in his mould

tripperman wrote: »
    we got to keep flowers and i hope brown is gone i dont rate him and a waste of contract on him, i think round one we need a wr in draft dont think white or cooper fall to us, also round one risky for a rb but with this class been stacked take one in round two and need a fresh olb and could look for a te i dont see gates playing for many more years and be good for him to develop a young player in his mould

Are you giving up on Ladarius Green in terms of being Gate's heir apparent.

I'd die if we took RB in round 1. My preference is in order, O line, D line (proper nose tackle) and WR.

Donald Brown will be back I reckon so we just need to get used to that.

We have such a healthy cap space that I've not even looked at the draft in too much depth. Fill half our holes in FA and then see where the roster gaps are.
    I think there's a lot of draft depth at the positions we need so lucky in that regard.

I agree that we keep Brown, no benefit to cutting him but wouldn't mind seeing him out played in preseason and getting cut then.

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Are you giving up on Ladarius Green in terms of being Gate's heir apparent.

I'd die if we took RB in round 1. My preference is in order, O line, D line (proper nose tackle) and WR.

Donald Brown will be back I reckon so we just need to get used to that.

no im not giving up on green yet just havent seen that x factor in him to be 100% on him yet, i would take rb round two of draft matthews is very injury prone and woodhead, oliver faded as seasin went on, oline does need work with hardwick retiring

• Advertisement

I agree with Leslie, Ol Dl and WR, that is of course we don't fill these in FA.

Flowers needs to be at the correct price, no need to pay over the odds.

Green is our most explosive player on offence, worried that he hasn't seen much time on the field.

Advertisement