Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chargers Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

I'll assume we don't trade and I'll stick with Ramsey and then pray we pick up the best available defensive lineman in round 2, there's at least 8/9 potentially top class D line prospects in this class & at least 3 or more will still be on the board when we're on the clock at that stage. I wouldn't be gutted if we took Buckner, not by a long shot, but I think Ramsey is future DPOY material and the drop off between him & any potential 2/3rd round secondary options is absolutely vast, far bigger than the gap in the D line options. We shall see soon enough though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

I like Ramsey more as a player but I want Buckner as the pick, it's the bigger need. Will honestly be disappointed if we don't get either

Fingers crossed, breath held

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭tripperman

Bosa??? Not sure what I think yet, honestly wasn't a big fan of him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

Bosa great... But seriously where does he fit in?

Great pick if we change to a 4-3. Just not sure he's the best value at this point, could have traded to 6 or 7 and still got him.

He offers us lots but not sure how many holes he fills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Happy with that, would have preferred Buckner though, spend a lot of time in 4-2-5 anyway. Trade into back end of first for Kelly maybe?

Seemingly Bosa will play DE.

People got bored of talking about Bosa but he will probably be more productive then Buckner but I preferred Buckner because he would slot right in.

Imagine if Bosa could bring back the Lights out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Attouchu Bosa Luiget Ingram on passing downs

Looks good

• Advertisement

Think Bosa will flash but Buckner will be the more solid player in year one anyway
    It's a good pick but think we could have done better. There's a whole lot of positives with this pick

Molly wrote: »
    Attouchu Bosa Luiget Ingram on passing downs

Looks good

Scary enough

Didn't expect that tbh, definitely a move that elicits the reaction of "what?" Followed by "oh yeah, bloody good player" ... Don't know how he'll manage as part of a 3 but I guess that'll get answered soon enough.

carmanard wrote: »
    Didn't expect that tbh, definitely a move that elicits the reaction of "what?" Followed by "oh yeah, bloody good player" ... Don't know how he'll manage as part of a 3 but I guess that'll get answered soon enough.

That sums up exactly what I'm thinking this morning, who do we try and get next dt chris jones, og whitehair, dt robinson?

For me cody whitehair or a stretch for nick martin to improve the oline

tripperman wrote: »
    That sums up exactly what I'm thinking this morning, who do we try and get next dt chris jones, og whitehair, dt robinson?

For me cody whitehair or a stretch for nick martin to improve the oline

If we go DT (as Mebane insurance / future replacement), there's plenty of options still around, at least one of A'Shawn Robinson, Jarran Reed, Andrew Billings or Chris Jones is surely going to be still there when are on the clock. In terms of the O line, C is probably our biggest need but Martin would be a reach at that spot alright.. Darian Thompson from Boise as safety could come into the reckoning, looking at someone like Max Tuerk to drop into our laps next round if Nick Martin is off the cards then

Yeah i've just been looking at the available players and we've been royally screwed by the run on safeties and Ryan Kelly going to the Colts.

Do we see Whitehair as a C, if so we grab him. As said it's a bit early for Martin but there could be some teams looking to trade up so moving into the middle of the second would be a good option and take him there.

I think its safe to predict a run on the Dline is coming up when you see the available talent there.

I think if Myles Jack is available we should grab him but i reckon he goes in the first 3 picks of day 2.

• Advertisement

OAOB wrote: »
    Yeah i've just been looking at the available players and we've been royally screwed by the run on safeties and Ryan Kelly going to the Colts.

Do we see Whitehair as a C, if so we grab him. As said it's a bit early for Martin but there could be some teams looking to trade up so moving into the middle of the second would be a good option and take him there.

I think its safe to predict a run on the Dline is coming up when you see the available talent there.

I think if Myles Jack is available we should grab him but i reckon he goes in the first 3 picks of day 2.

Don't see whitehair as a centre, think jack will be gone by the time were up, say he goes browns or cowboys, not surprised kelly went so high, he's a beast at centre, the run on safeties was very surprising, was shocked when I seen the raiders taken Joseph, run on dline will start maybe we should start it as cover for mebane and the building of a possible future franchise dt under his guidance, surprised ragland is still on the board, safety and centre top needs tonight imo, but should be best player available,
    if we could get a trade back and get an extra pick or two that would be good to

I agree about Myles Jack not lasting, he will not get past the Cowboys at the 3rd pick of round two, he'd be a flashy enough pick for Jerry Jones to fall in love with & disregard the negatives too (as he did in the first round). Browns need everything, as do the Titans, so we should still have several very tempting prospects available to us when we pick at 4.

For me Whitehair is a guard at pro level, he'd be eaten alive at C (cough cough Chris Watt cough cough)

Having taken a look at the first round overall, I think the Giants sh*t themselves, atlanta & steelers took gambles that could completely flop too (as did Dallas of course)... Baltimore lucked out as per bloody usual, the Jags, Tampa & jets all made smart plays too. From our divisional POV, can't fault the raiders for picking to fill an urgent need, Chiefs needed an extra pick to make up for the one they had to forfeit in round 3 more than they needed a late first rounder so that's understandable.. And Denver have clearly decided they don't actually need a QB for the next year or two at least, so signing The Brock Mark II is a defensible move I guess. AFC West could be the must brutally competitive it's been in years next season!

Trade back is ideal for us.. We have a huge amount of options that suit us.

Acee reported we are extremely high on Jack, so maybe they'll pull the trigger. I wouldn't mind SU'A Cravens if we traded back.

Trade back would be fantastic

Cravens should be available at the top of the third round for us if we want him.

Would like to go BPA but we haven't that luxury at the moment with the gaping hole at C. For the same reason i don't think we can draft another Dline, too many needs.

How about draft Jack (if available) and try trade back into the second for Martin? If we got those 3 players that would be considered an excellent draft

I think we have to go DL as putting all the eggs in a Brandon Mebane sized basket is fraught with risk for sure.. Snapping up Nick Martin and a quality D man today would be a great haul, whether by trading back or not..

Saw an interesting discussion online floating the idea of moving Flowers to safety, giving us Flowers/Lowery/Addae in the backfield, using Verrett & Heyward as the primary corners with Craig Mager manning the slot, reasoning being flowers less likely to get fatally burned at safety & expecting major progress (no pun intended) from Mager this season. Stock up on D line & O line with 2nd & 3rd rounders, then use 4, 6 & 7 to take a few fliers. I can see some merit in this, especially given that basically all the top safety & CB prospects are off the board already...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

As disappointed as I was with the trade up and pick of Gordon last year I am that happy this year. So happy we didn't overthink the feckin thing. We've picked a football player period. Bosa is a great addition. And like many have said with what is still there on the D line we could turn our run D into a beast overnight from a massive position of weakness. We are only in the base D 30% of the time so he will play DE mainly and will do v well.

If Jack is there though do we risk picking him?

I agree far too early for someone like Nick Martin. A trade down needs a dance partner and it might not be forthcoming of course. Looking forward to tonight bigtime now.

Leslie91 wrote: »
    As disappointed as I was with the trade up and pick of Gordon last year I am that happy this year. So happy we didn't overthink the feckin thing. We've picked a football player period. Bosa is a great addition. And like many have said with what is still there on the D line we could turn our run D into a beast overnight from a massive position of weakness. We are only in the base D 30% of the time so he will play DE mainly and will do v well.

If Jack is there though do we risk picking him?

I agree far too early for someone like Nick Martin. A trade down needs a dance partner and it might not be forthcoming of course. Looking forward to tonight bigtime now.

Well done Leslie or should I call you Mr Telsco, you were calling for Bosa since January hopefully we can nail two more starters tonight, no Jack will be gone and in any case don't think the reward pays off with risk with his injury this high in the draft, sua cravens in the thrid maybe or Thompson from boise state for safety, anyone think we are done drafting Ohio state player's, talk of the TE tomorrow or vonn bell if we could trade back,

Pick makes perfect sense. Can still get our Safety at the top of round 3. Didn't drop a ball all of last season.

Delighted for Myles Jack too getting drafted,seems like a great guy.
    Think he would have played the Addae role fantastically well.

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Pick makes perfect sense. Can still get our Safety at the top of round 3. Didn't drop a ball all of last season.

Delighted for Myles Jack too getting drafted,seems like a great guy.
    Think he would have played the Addae role fantastically well.

Yeah it's pick for the future with Henry, he can sit and learn.from the best now in gate's, hope we get nick martin next round to start at safety

Smart teams draft for need, good teams can afford to draft for the medium to long term. Taking Henry at this juncture may not look smart right away, but it's definitely a longer term play for sure. Other teams were sniffing around him, it's a slight reach at that spot but has potential to be a brilliant move. Safe hands, seems to be a decent blocker, can learn from Gates how to become a top class TE, I'll take it :)

Had graded the C prospects as Kelly / Martin / Max Tuerk in that order, so once the top 2 were off the board it was only a matter of hoping he would fall to us, which he did. This guy probably needs to bulk up slightly but had huge potential

Less said the better about some of the ludicrous picks made by some teams, we have done very very well with our three selections, I'm dead chuffed with it

Not certain about the Hunter pick, as a second round pick you're expected to contribute in year 1 but as a poor blocker he'll be trying to steal Gates snaps. He's the best TE in the class but would have thought we'd be better grabbing a developmental guy in the fifth.

Tuerk was a really good pick.

Safety and ILB are the two biggest holes still but TT has had a good 2 days

I'm happy with them picks last night, sure Henry sits for a year and learns from.gates and gets some snaps when he needs a breather, but he's got a lot of upside for us and gets a HOF to learn from so its good pick for the long term, max tuerk thats good pick lucky he fell to us, hope the ACL heels up good and isn't rushed into playing to soon, as he has starter potential if given the recovery time, need a mlb and ss now as biggest needs and of course a wr to add depth incase of injuries, and maybe get a nt with upside if there's value to be had late on

Looking through the safeties i think the guaranteed starting caliber ones are all gone. The ones i'm interested in are Miles Killebrew and Deon Bush. Both strong safeties who i reckon are an upgrade on Addae.

Big gap between our 4th and 5th picks so there'll be a big talent drop off after our 4th rounder.

Not sure if we need a NT as we don't use them too often and Mebane and Carrethers can do a fine job. Don't think there's anyone that will be a big upgrade in round 6 and 7. Would rather grab a G or OLB for depth at that point but i guess it really is BPA at that point

At this stage I think BPA is the way to go.

No real point picking for need, some good players left all the same.

I think Henry will see a decent amount of playing time this year, realistically we couldn't risk Myles Jack, but he would have been ideal for us.

Kyle Posey really rates Turek, film shows he is a proper Centre.

Bosa like Leslie said is a football player, guy is so laid back its crazy. Excited to see him in our front 7.

Lots of work left in free agency as well.

• Advertisement

Joshua Perry from Ohio in round four, thats two buckeyes now, dont know much about him, just read that he is supposed to be a big tackling run stopper like denzel, I'll take that can be good depth and an improvement on butler

Excellent, can never have enough large warm bodies to work in the run defense. Seems to be a high character, high effort and well respected guy too, thumbs up from me for this pick. Jeebus, TT is on a good run, shame we don't have a 5th rounder to keep it going!!

Not certain about the Hunter pick, as a second round pick you're expected to contribute in year 1 but as a poor blocker he'll be trying to steal Gates snaps. He's the best TE in the class but would have thought we'd be better grabbing a developmental guy in the fifth.

Tuerk was a really good pick.

Safety and ILB are the two biggest holes still but TT has had a good 2 days

I'm with you OAOB I wasn't happy at us picking Henry/TE as early as we did. I wanted more beef. Chris Jones might have been my pick there or Austin Johnson a true NT.

Joshua Perry from Ohio in round four, thats two buckeyes now, dont know much about him, just read that he is supposed to be a big tackling run stopper like denzel, I'll take that can be good depth and an improvement on butler

He's a v good 2 down inside LB it was interesting to hear Mayock talk about how these guys all slipped cos they can't play 3rd down in a passing league. He will contribute on special teams and goal line situations. Ragland is similar... Josh Brown might be better though, he's a smart tough dude and a winner.

Jatavis Brown might actually end up the bigger contributor. I loved that pick, but I fear Pagano won't know/be able to use him to full potential.

The Tuerk pick was nice, we can dump Trevor Robinson now too like we did Scifres.

Did not like the Derek Watt pick one bit. The Melvin Gordon pick is still costing us obviously.

He's a v good 2 down inside LB it was interesting to hear Mayock talk about how these guys all slipped cos they can't play 3rd down in a passing league. He will contribute on special teams and goal line situations. Ragland is similar... Josh Brown might be better though, he's a smart tough dude and a winner.

Jatavis Brown might actually end up the bigger contributor. I loved that pick, but I fear Pagano won't know/be able to use him to full potential.

The Tuerk pick was nice, we can dump Trevor Robinson now too like we did Scifres.

Did not like the Derek Watt pick one bit. The Melvin Gordon pick is still costing us obviously.

Max Turek should be the starting centre whens he's fit, but don't be surprised if Robinson is kept around,

Watched some youtube of Perry yesterday and I noticed that most of his big play's come from when he is behind Joey Bosa making gaps for him, his tackling looks solid, not great in pass coverage, but as a run defender definitely solid addition before his special teams contribution,

Listening to Bucky Brooks after we drafted Brown was interesting, he sees a possible safety role for him with coaching, kinda like sua cravens he can play both linebacker and safety, only hes more athletic then cravens, only found two bits about him on youtube yesterday he looks good, I don't know anything about Akron what level they play at or that, but he dominated the defence so nice pick up,

Drew Kaiser cheaper then Mike, hopefully a stronger leg (won't have Donald Brown on special teams to get him injured)
    I'm going to give Watt a chance, sure he played with Gordon and there good friends, might have had an impact on us drafting him, but he can block has speed to get out in front and create a lane for Gordon, he can pass protect for Rivers and he catch the ball too, he's good on special teams protection, sure jack of all trades master of none, but for a late 6th round pick could be a decent value pick come November, cant be any worse then Johnson was?

I think the draft has been better then what were used to lately, only time will tell, I was a doubter of Joey Bosa before the draft, so im going to give him the whole season to see how he gets on, and probably the same for all these new kids, wonder which undrafted free agent will surprise us and make the roster this year,

Max Turek should be the starting centre whens he's fit, but don't be surprised if Robinson is kept around,

Watched some youtube of Perry yesterday and I noticed that most of his big play's come from when he is behind Joey Bosa making gaps for him, his tackling looks solid, not great in pass coverage, but as a run defender definitely solid addition before his special teams contribution,

Listening to Bucky Brooks after we drafted Brown was interesting, he sees a possible safety role for him with coaching, kinda like sua cravens he can play both linebacker and safety, only hes more athletic then cravens, only found two bits about him on youtube yesterday he looks good, I don't know anything about Akron what level they play at or that, but he dominated the defence so nice pick up,

Drew Kaiser cheaper then Mike, hopefully a stronger leg (won't have Donald Brown on special teams to get him injured)
    I'm going to give Watt a chance, sure he played with Gordon and there good friends, might have had an impact on us drafting him, but he can block has speed to get out in front and create a lane for Gordon, he can pass protect for Rivers and he catch the ball too, he's good on special teams protection, sure jack of all trades master of none, but for a late 6th round pick could be a decent value pick come November, cant be any worse then Johnson was?

I think the draft has been better then what were used to lately, only time will tell, I was a doubter of Joey Bosa before the draft, so im going to give him the whole season to see how he gets on, and probably the same for all these new kids, wonder which undrafted free agent will surprise us and make the roster this year,

I'll be shocked if Robinson sticks unless he takes a big pay cut. He is nowhere near NFL starter for me so no way should he be taking home 2m +, he will be gone.

Hopefully Tuerk will be starting by week 6. Will be interesting to see does Chris Watt make it to the roster now.

Had a big post done on our draft and boards crashed.:mad:

Summary:
    Henry was a reach but good player

Tuerk should be a really good pick but will miss out on reps in training camp due to the knee so unlikely to start in my opinion

Perry is huge and a slower Perryman I think, rotate him out for Te'o on passing downs. Big locker room presence, future team leader

Brown is undersized for a LB and misses tackles. Should be presumed to be a SS and probably not a big contributor this year

Kaser has plenty of leg and was a necessary addition. I liked that TT called Scifers before the pick to let him know

Most important thing about FB and RB are that they're on the same page so Watt was an obvious choice. Hope he has his brothers work ethic

Clark provides good back up but think he'll be behind Watt on depth chart so not active much this year.

Looks like we were all wrong with our opinions that S was a big void, Dwight Lowery is the answer. I'd like to think Mager is getting looked at there, if he doesn't contribute this year he's a bust

Had a big post done on our draft and boards crashed.:mad:

Summary:
    Henry was a reach but good player

Tuerk should be a really good pick but will miss out on reps in training camp due to the knee so unlikely to start in my opinion

Perry is huge and a slower Perryman I think, rotate him out for Te'o on passing downs. Big locker room presence, future team leader

Brown is undersized for a LB and misses tackles. Should be presumed to be a SS and probably not a big contributor this year

Kaser has plenty of leg and was a necessary addition. I liked that TT called Scifers before the pick to let him know

Most important thing about FB and RB are that they're on the same page so Watt was an obvious choice. Hope he has his brothers work ethic

Clark provides good back up but think he'll be behind Watt on depth chart so not active much this year.

Looks like we were all wrong with our opinions that S was a big void, Dwight Lowery is the answer. I'd like to think Mager is getting looked at there, if he doesn't contribute this year he's a bust

Mager is a bit of an enigma, I was actually very pleasantly surprised at what I saw from him at corner late in the year. He might well end up being a real contributor and possibly even at safety.

Do you think Chris Watt is center day one? and Tuerk to come in mid season when either (1) watt gets benched or (2) gets injured?

Will Clark mean the end (at last) for Troutman? EDIT - just checked roster on chargers.com and there is no mention of Trout? did he get released and I missed it? Clark even has his #63 already!.

Agree on Henry, I'd have preferred beef there and next best TE in 3rd/4th round. All in all though I am pleased with the draft esp the picks of Bosa and the 2 LBs.

Also (I mentioned this on Twitter when I heard Bosa was taking #99) I see poor Cordarro Law is still showing as #99 on the roster, as is Bosa. How long before Cordarro changes number/gets released I wonder?

I see Sean McGrath currently has Hunter Henry's college # too ie. #84 wonder how long it will be before he gives that up too. Henry wearing #86 at mo.

• Advertisement

I'll be shocked if Robinson sticks unless he takes a big pay cut. He is nowhere near NFL starter for me so no way should he be taking home 2m +, he will be gone.

Hopefully Tuerk will be starting by week 6. Will be interesting to see does Chris Watt make it to the roster now.

Don't be surprised if Robinson is kept as McCoy and TT seem to believe he is worth that amount, I think Watts injury history leaves him as cuttable when Max is good to go, I read on SDUT that Bosa is 99, Henry is 86, Max is 62, Perry is 53, Brown is 57, Kaiser is 6, Derek Watt is 34 and Clarke is 63, and as Leslie's pointed out law is 99 aswell, wonder when we will know for sure, as I might get my nephew a Bosa jeresy for his birthday in june,

Mager is a bit of an enigma, I was actually very pleasantly surprised at what I saw from him at corner late in the year. He might well end up being a real contributor and possibly even at safety.

Do you think Chris Watt is center day one? and Tuerk to come in mid season when either (1) watt gets benched or (2) gets injured?

Will Clark mean the end (at last) for Troutman? EDIT - just checked roster on chargers.com and there is no mention of Trout? did he get released and I missed it? Clark even has his #63 already!.

Agree on Henry, I'd have preferred beef there and next best TE in 3rd/4th round. All in all though I am pleased with the draft esp the picks of Bosa and the 2 LBs.

I think Chris Watt gets a bit of an unfair time as he wasn't bad as a rookie starter being played out of position and last year he was awful but never healthy. If healthy i think he's backup standard at least.

Troutman was out of contract so he wasn't cut. Craig Watts is gone too, thought he could have developed into a good player.

Looking at our depth of people likely to make the roster the starters at the moment are
    LT - Dunlap
    LG - Franklin
    C - Watt
    RG - Fluker
    RT - Barksdale

Backups are
    T - Hairston
    T - Burwell
    G - Clark
    G - Wiggins
    C - Tuerk
    C - Robinson

Burwell could be lucky to make it this year as Wiggins can cover G and T. In theory Watt can cover C and G so we will cut Robinson. That leaves us with 9 players which i think is about right.

Just occurred to me that we now have no one to hold the ball on FGs as it was Scifers and Weddles duty. Someone has to learn a new job

Don't be surprised if Robinson is kept as McCoy and TT seem to believe he is worth that amount, I think Watts injury history leaves him as cuttable when Max is good to go, I read on SDUT that Bosa is 99, Henry is 86, Max is 62, Perry is 53, Brown is 57, Kaiser is 6, Derek Watt is 34 and Clarke is 63, and as Leslie's pointed out law is 99 aswell, wonder when we will know for sure, as I might get my nephew a Bosa jeresy for his birthday in june,

I reckon Bosa will continue with #99....... Law goes or gives up that # no doubt about it.

Just occurred to me that we now have no one to hold the ball on FGs as it was Scifers and Weddles duty. Someone has to learn a new job

Yeah I asked that Q on twitter to see had it been answered by anybody in-house i.e. wonder who it will be.

I think Chris Watt gets a bit of an unfair time as he wasn't bad as a rookie starter being played out of position and last year he was awful but never healthy. If healthy i think he's backup standard at least.

Troutman was out of contract so he wasn't cut. Craig Watts is gone too, thought he could have developed into a good player.

Looking at our depth of people likely to make the roster the starters at the moment are
    LT - Dunlap
    LG - Franklin
    C - Watt
    RG - Fluker
    RT - Barksdale

Backups are
    T - Hairston
    T - Burwell
    G - Clark
    G - Wiggins
    C - Tuerk
    C - Robinson

Burwell could be lucky to make it this year as Wiggins can cover G and T. In theory Watt can cover C and G so we will cut Robinson. That leaves us with 9 players which i think is about right.

I think Burwell has the tools to be a v good swing tackle. But like u say he might lose out to Wiggins because in theory Wiggins can play G too. Watch out for Michael Huey too. I could see him coming in as a backup G and maybe beating out Wiggins. It is true Guards that we need as all the following can or have played tackle (excluding the incumbent starters at T) - Franklin, Fluker, Burwell, Wiggins, Hairston.

• Advertisement

Heard overnight that if we didn't pick Bosa the Cowboys were going to take him at #4. Apparently when we picked Bosa you could hear a pin drop in the Cowboys war room.

Just read that we signed Matt slauson on a two year deal, I think that's both Robinson and Chris Watt out the door now, fair play to TT thats two year's in row after the draft he's been able to get a top player on the oline that someone released, Slauson really does improve the interior of the oline as can play guard and centre,

When i heard Slauson was visiting i wasn't overly interested because the Bears line has been a bit of a mess the last few years. Read Kyle Poseys article and completely changed my opinion, sounds like he's a lot of versatility and is a definite upgrade over Watt.
    Really good signing as it takes a bit of pressure off Tuerk to come in and start and offers us really good back up options. Watt, Wiggins and Clark will be fighting it out for the final two roster spots I presume. Wiggins and Watt are the two cheap options but Clark can go to the PS and keep all 3 if we wanted. A good off season by one could lead to a trade for a late round pick like we did with Sirles last year. Thought that was a great bit of business by TT that went under the radar

Like the 2 lads above I'm v happy with the Slauson signing. He is the best center on the team immediately and should start week one. Tuerk can watch and learn until he gets himself to 100%. Waiting waiting waiting to hear that Trevor Robinson is no longer a Charger, the sooner we see the back of him the better. Watt has been awful since he came in but he might get one more chance to end up being a backup Guard. No matter what Telesco says he's at best the 3rd center on the roster now.

Like the 2 lads above I'm v happy with the Slauson signing. He is the best center on the team immediately and should start week one. Tuerk can watch and learn until he gets himself to 100%. Waiting waiting waiting to hear that Trevor Robinson is no longer a Charger, the sooner we see the back of him the better. Watt has been awful since he came in but he might get one more chance to end up being a backup Guard. No matter what Telesco says he's at best the 3rd center on the roster now.

I read on bleacher report, that they can't release Robinson till he's fit since he was placed on IR at the end of last season, so prob a few week's for that news,

• Advertisement
Advertisement