Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chargers Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

I think we bring back Woodhead but the draft class is so stacked in RBs next year i think we'd be foolish not to bring in someone to challenge BO.

Liuget is overpaid, probably need him for next year as the other guys are good back ups but bad starters. Would be good to get a back up for Mebane but NTs are hard to come by, we've failed to develop one for a long time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,394 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Just to let chargers fans now that the stadium measure in being voted tonight in San Diego. It needs a two thirds majority to pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭tripperman

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Just to let chargers fans now that the stadium measure in being voted tonight in San Diego. It needs a two thirds majority to pass.

Only got 38% of the vote, wonder what Goodel will do to help.get s stadium in San Diego now

The stadium proposal was never going to pass, too much bad feeling in the city over how the whole affair was handled. People don't like or trust the ownership and the stadium was too complex and ambitious for what they needed.

I'm still not sure if they'll move to LA, Kroenke won't want to share LA and the NFL want a stadium in SD, i've got a feeling there will be some deal done but the Spanos family should be forced to cough up a hell of a lot more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I was surprised at how low the Yes vote was.. I figured it had little or no chance of passing but less than 40% is terrible. What now?

Deano has already said No to the Mission Valley idea but he might have to row back on that now.

• Advertisement

OAOB wrote: »
    The stadium proposal was never going to pass, too much bad feeling in the city over how the whole affair was handled. People don't like or trust the ownership and the stadium was too complex and ambitious for what they needed.

I'm still not sure if they'll move to LA, Kroenke won't want to share LA and the NFL want a stadium in SD, i've got a feeling there will be some deal done but the Spanos family should be forced to cough up a hell of a lot more.

I don't see us in L.A. the NFL has stated early on that one team would be enough, plus Dean isn't that good of a business man so there afraid of him failing badly in L.A. and embarrassing the league and damaging the rams in the process,

Agree Leslie thought we would get around 45 or there abouts, but that's a long way short at 38%,

I think NFL, Spanos and Kroenke as well will kick in extra money to get a stadium done, Kroenke on the basis of keeping them out of L.A., it would be his relocation fee in around about way

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

very surpirsed its a no vote, sad times for SD

If this vote had been taken about 5 years ago i think there would have been much stronger support for the Yes vote. With the Spanos family wanting to leave more than wanting to stay people have just decided that they can go **** themselves.
    The reality is this leaves the Spanos family in a real **** position, be interesting to see what their next step is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

From what I have read, I wanted to get into he detail but haven't had a chance.

The NFL where going to cough up money, Dean was going to cough up I believe 350m+ and the hotel tax covered the rest.. That sum I've no idea.

Thing is and I'd side with Spanos on this, SD would use the stadium 10 times a year max, excluding playoffs and international games.

The remaining amount of time it'll be used to benefit the city of SD, for various events, also think it was a development in the convention centre.

If I'm the Spanos family, I'd want the people of SD to be coughing up some money also.

I'm a bit baffled at what our options are,
    options I don't want is to end up in oakland Vegas or LA

Rochey18 wrote: »
    From what I have read, I wanted to get into he detail but haven't had a chance.

The NFL where going to cough up money, Dean was going to cough up I believe 350m+ and the hotel tax covered the rest.. That sum I've no idea.

Thing is and I'd side with Spanos on this, SD would use the stadium 10 times a year max, excluding playoffs and international games.

The remaining amount of time it'll be used to benefit the city of SD, for various events, also think it was a development in the convention centre.

If I'm the Spanos family, I'd want the people of SD to be coughing up some money also.

I'm a bit baffled at what our options are,
    options I don't want is to end up in oakland Vegas or LA

It's either Mission Valley or LA I reckon. But it is a total mess now. Spanos should come out and say we're staying and we're going to re-develop MV. The downtown option is a massive longshot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭ac20

LT Wembley 2008_IMG_1478856183121.jpg

8 Years ago today Damo

LT doing his stuff

rgs
    Liam F

I agree, Dean needs to decide if its SD or LA, while he sits on the fence he compromises the relationship to the team.
    I think if he came out and said we are not leaving SD, this is our town and we're committed to it you would see a big wave of support for the team.

Downtown was too complex, go back to Mission Valley and build a world class stadium. Very few NFL stadiums are in downtown areas and MV is pretty convenient

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

ac20 wrote: »
    LT Wembley 2008_IMG_1478856183121.jpg

8 Years ago today Damo

LT doing his stuff

rgs
    Liam F

Despite the result seeing LT score a TD on a long burst and seeing the rest of the Chargers in the flesh was my NFL career highlight so far. Will only be topped by seeing us play stateside or getting to see a SB in the flesh.

Can't believe it was 8 years. Damn!!

Flip sake, talk about a bad weekend of results. Chiefs and Broncos win road games they both should have lost and we lose a home game against a team we should have beaten.

I think the WR injuries really caught up with us in this game, throwing to Griff Whalen is never good. Melvin had some bursts but in general the run game was stuffed. Rivers got worked up when he needed to be calm and made some terrible decisions. Oline was useless.

Defence did as good as i think could be expected, they didn't really contribute to the loss too much

STs were good (excellent by our standards)

Looking back i think the fault for this game is on the offence game plan. We're basically down to 2 WRs and yet we didn't use our TEs nearly enough. We have two excellent pass catching TEs but i think McGrath was targetted more than Henry. I don't mind persisting with the run but EVERY run was to the right and it wasn't working. Try some variety

I think our playoff chances are most definitely done now. Thankfully we have our bye week, need the rest but its a shame to go into in after such a result

Flip sake, talk about a bad weekend of results. Chiefs and Broncos win road games they both should have lost and we lose a home game against a team we should have beaten.

I think the WR injuries really caught up with us in this game, throwing to Griff Whalen is never good. Melvin had some bursts but in general the run game was stuffed. Rivers got worked up when he needed to be calm and made some terrible decisions. Oline was useless.

Defence did as good as i think could be expected, they didn't really contribute to the loss too much

STs were good (excellent by our standards)

Looking back i think the fault for this game is on the offence game plan. We're basically down to 2 WRs and yet we didn't use our TEs nearly enough. We have two excellent pass catching TEs but i think McGrath was targetted more than Henry. I don't mind persisting with the run but EVERY run was to the right and it wasn't working. Try some variety

I think our playoff chances are most definitely done now. Thankfully we have our bye week, need the rest but its a shame to go into in after such a result

Offense was shocking... absolutely putrid. We have really **** O line and it all starts there. If 17 doesn't get the time and gets jumpy we are F'd. He had a horror show. Henry is obviously really banged up but like you said why not throw to McGrath, Cleveland heck even Watt FFS. Instead we're trying to force it to below average WRs. Rubbish.

Miami are always are feckin nemesis but they tried their best to gift us this game and we **** the bed yet again. I actually turned it off when 17 threw the pick in the EZ. They should make dramatic changes during the bye eg. Fire McCoy but they won't.

Seems Barksdale was benched about 3 weeks too late.

Problem with benching Barksdale is that Hairston is ****. I was really hoping Burwell would develop but i don't think he's even on the roster anymore.

Every person on the Oline was beaten yesterday, they really are useless.

Problem with benching Barksdale is that Hairston is ****. I was really hoping Burwell would develop but i don't think he's even on the roster anymore.

Every person on the Oline was beaten yesterday, they really are useless.

Burwell never got the memo titled 'massive opportunity to become a starter on the O line in San Diego'....... massive fella and massive disappointment. He is back on the PS now I think. But if he can't beat out Barksdale and Hairston what can he be worth unless the coaches have made a huge error of judgement (this is possible).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Guffy

Again... play calling. I didnt see the end of tge the game but your tied with under 2 min on the clock. On the edge of fg range granted, but there abouts.... run the ball.

Loses v denver and miami are two games I've seen this year. Poor play calling in the final 2 min cost ye both games

gufc21 wrote: »
    Again... play calling. I didnt see the end of tge the game but your tied with under 2 min on the clock. On the edge of fg range granted, but there abouts.... run the ball.

Loses v denver and miami are two games I've seen this year. Poor play calling in the final 2 min cost ye both games

For your own sanity don't watch anymore games from this inept disaster of an organisation.
    By far the worst part of supporting this team is knowing how much unfulfilled potential there is. With this roster we should be talking about superbowls instead of top 10 drat picks

Well guy's I took an extra day to post about the dolphins game as some of what I would have said about the ineptitude of our team and coaches might have got the ban hammer, I was that annoyed I turned it off and watched the Steelers game on sky after the pick six,

Were to start, oline I guess, they were awful I'd swear a baby in a pram would get by them stop and have a nap to let them get back ahead of him to try and block him again and still get to hit Rivers and Gordon in the backfield, Matt Slauson I praised you many a time, but Sunday you were awful, you near broke Gordons leg, your block was that bad he has hit just after taking the handoff at the goal line and you fell on top of him, can't blame Gordon for no run game, he needs blocks, same for Phillip he needs time to make passes so I'm giving him a little break but still two bad throws for picks, in particular the end zone and towards gates,

Defence was good very happy with most of there play, but please Tom Telesco with your first pick in the draft take Peppers, Adams or ohio States Hooker for safety, so I don't have to watch that waste of space Dwight Lowry play next season,

Special team's played great, fair dues to young Kaiser, he has bounced back well from his early season problems to punt very well the last few game's,

I voted on the pro bowl yesterday, only chargers I voted on were, River's, Gordon, Hayward and Mebane, that was before I leart his season was over, that really weakens the defence

• Advertisement

F it lads... they need to blow it up starting with that twat McCoy. For a laugh, if you have a chance listen to the answer McCoward gives to Hardwick's first question here and let me know if you can make any sense out of the answer or did he just talk pure bollix for about a minute?

http://1360sports.iheart.com/onair/hardwick-and-richards-57943/111316-bud-light-post-game-dolphins-15294541/

It starts about 9 mins 15 secs in....

Incredible.

Isn't it great to not have to wake up to another McCoy induced loss on a Monday!!?.

#GodBlessByes

I hate this point of the season. You never want to see your team lose but know its better for next year if they do. Can't enjoy wins as it means McCoy might get his job back.

I hate this point of the season. You never want to see your team lose but know its better for next year if they do. Can't enjoy wins as it means McCoy might get his job back.

100% agree... we have to rid ourselves of this muppet. So we need to lose out to have any chance of those morons on high firing him.

OAOB just summed up how I feel, I would rather lose game's now when play-off spots are well out of our reach and secure a top ten draft pick or if lucky a top 6 pick, that in the process would mean that McCoy would be sure to be gone, that would guve us hope for next season,

imagine getting a Jabrill Peppers to go in the secondary alongside Verrett and Hayward, would be great improvement over lowery or maybe a Myles Garrett upfront on the dline to accompany Bosa and replace Liguet,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Guffy

For your own sanity don't watch anymore games from this inept disaster of an organisation.
    By far the worst part of supporting this team is knowing how much unfulfilled potential there is. With this roster we should be talking about superbowls instead of top 10 drat picks

I don't know, there's something that draws me to the chargers games. I mean it must be car crash tv or something but ye are on the cusp, just can't put the final nail in. It has to be at a coaching level

I don't know, there's something that draws me to the chargers games. I mean it must be car crash tv or something but ye are on the cusp, just can't put the final nail in. It has to be at a coaching level

Ownership and coaching.......

It all starts with us having (if not the worst) really **** owners. They cannot make a decision to save their lives and are very tight with the cash.

It means apart from Bobby Ross we've had some of the worst coaching set ups in the NFL in the last 30+ yrs.

Some will argue Marty S was a good coach.. and he probably was better than most (to a degree) but he had no clue in the playoffs.

That's the thing about the Chargers, if you just look at their record or highlight videos they are lower half of the league but when you watch their games they show enough flashes to think that this team should be contending.

The first half of week 1 we looked unbelievably good on offence with Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead healthy. Since then we've been on a steady slide on offence while the defence has been improving.

From watching games we don't seem to stick with what is working, we don't finish and we make the same mistakes week in week out. That's all the responsibility of coaches. Bad ownership is not demanding more from the coaches which leads to an environment of mediocrity

Curious, McCoy isn't the answer... But who is?

Who would be your choice for head coach

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

A win would be great lads... dont mess it up :D

Wouldn't be surprised if we won and won with some ease, be just like us no chance of making the play-offs go out and win to get lower draft pick and keep the losing mentality coach

Curious, McCoy isn't the answer... But who is?

Who would be your choice for head coach

I'd like Todd Haley. Hard nosed, will have learned lots from his first try as HC and spending last few yrs in the best organisation there is, the Steelers.

Your welcome!!!. Haha.

Cannot believe how truly bad Osweiler is. Who in their right mind signed him to that contract?. Bill O'Brien can't see him as the QB in 2017 surely?

Anyone else see Gregg Rosenthal publicly call out McCoward....? #lovedit

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Anyone else see Gregg Rosenthal publicly call out McCoward....? #lovedit

Was it a tweet that he has now deleted?

• Advertisement

Was it a tweet that he has now deleted?

Has it been deleted!!? wow......... here it is;

No one will care because of the score but it is insane how much Mike McCoy coaches not to lose.

Hard to say now who would be the best for the job, as black Monday could have a shock sacking or two, Kris Richards, Vic Fangio would be two defensive coordinators I would like to see been interviewed for the job, but maybe someone like Mike Tomlin or John Fox or Marvin Lewis could become available also, I know Lewis would be bottom of that list but he's far better then McCoy, but someone I would like to see brought on board would be Kevin Sumlin, he could make a good assistant defensive coordinator or positional coach and would know alot of the current underrated college player's entering the draft that could be mid to late round steals like Jatvis was

tripperman wrote: »
    Hard to say now who would be the best for the job, as black Monday could have a shock sacking or two, Kris Richards, Vic Fangio would be two defensive coordinators I would like to see been interviewed for the job, but maybe someone like Mike Tomlin or John Fox or Marvin Lewis could become available also, I know Lewis would be bottom of that list but he's far better then McCoy, but someone I would like to see brought on board would be Kevin Sumlin, he could make a good assistant defensive coordinator or positional coach and would know alot of the current underrated college player's entering the draft that could be mid to late round steals like Jatvis was

I wouldn't wanna see Fox or Lewis. What makes you think Tomlin might be available? not a chance I'd have thought?

Was Kris Richard a Gus Bradley disciple?... I thought Gus would have made a great HC but it doesn't look like it is working out for him.

I wouldn't wanna see Fox or Lewis. What makes you think Tomlin might be available? not a chance I'd have thought?

Was Kris Richard a Gus Bradley disciple?... I thought Gus would have made a great HC but it doesn't look like it is working out for him.

Now that you mention it I believe he was there with Gus and then with Dan Quinn, might not have the necessary experience yet,

Tomlin would be a shock all right, but they have been up and down alot this season and are outside the play-off spots at the minute, if they miss the play-offs with there roster they might make a change,
    I think even if Bill Belichick was available and wanted the job, the spaons family would hire some nobody who wouldn't have any proven success imo

Now that you mention it I believe he was there with Gus and then with Dan Quinn, might not have the necessary experience yet,

Tomlin would be a shock all right, but they have been up and down alot this season and are outside the play-off spots at the minute, if they miss the play-offs with there roster they might make a change,
    I think even if Bill Belichick was available and wanted the job, the spaons family would hire some nobody who wouldn't have any proven success imo

Thing is they wouldn't pay Belichick. He's prob taking home 10m +, while our muppet is in the bottom 5 in terms of gross. They wouldn't pay Tomlin either, not that there is a chance he is leaving Pittsburgh. Tomlin is a healthy QB away from being competitive again. Big Ben is continually banged up.

Watch Todd Haley get a good job after this year and become a serious HC.... outside of SD. Not a hope little John or Tommy T would hire him methinks. There is too much of a love in going on between those 2 and McCoward that someone like Todd Haley would be like a nuke landing.

• Advertisement

Jaysus I really dislike our Head Coach.... the ****e that constantly streams from his mouth makes me so so angry... Just read this;

This onside kick, too, was deemed correctable.

“We’ve got to let that ball go to the second level,” coach Mike McCoy
    said. “Joshua tried to recover it. He needs to block the guy he’s
    supposed to block, and then the offensive player in the second level
    (wide receiver Jeremy Butler) will recover the ball.”

Everything can be fixed according to this muppet but never is.... Special Teams are a disaster for 2 years and we still have the same git (albeit he was assistant in 2015) running it.

I so wish Telesco would step and and instruct McCoward to fire Aukerman and while he is at it fire McCoward.

I don't how much more of this cretin I can stomach.

Thing is they wouldn't pay Belichick. He's prob taking home 10m +, while our muppet is in the bottom 5 in terms of gross. They wouldn't pay Tomlin either, not that there is a chance he is leaving Pittsburgh. Tomlin is a healthy QB away from being competitive again. Big Ben is continually banged up.

Watch Todd Haley get a good job after this year and become a serious HC.... outside of SD. Not a hope little John or Tommy T would hire him methinks. There is too much of a love in going on between those 2 and McCoward that someone like Todd Haley would be like a nuke landing.

That's my point they won't pay top money for top coaches, so you only get what you pay for, I'm pretty sure if we get to or 6-10 7-9 around that area McCoy will be kept on as you say there seems to be alot of love from John and tt to him,

Todd could land in a few spots if he does want to be hc again,

Spent last night and the night before going back over previous games to see who I think should be kept and who should be booted out come January, I'll give TT credit he is putting together a good roster of young talented player's and some absolutely wasted draft picks and FA additions as well, in no particular order just some I hace decided my opinion on, haven't decided on all yet,

OUT Manti Teo we traded up to get him which makes this worse, the emergency of Jatavis and Toomer have made him a just look worse,

KEEP Correy Toomer, practice squad addition from the raiders now handling play calling on defence in such a short time speaks highly of his ability and leadership and his play is worthy of a contract and see how develops with a full off-season to get set up properly in the defence,

OUT Orlando Franklin just a waste of money, his play his awful and been out played by UDA Spencer Pulley, I really do fear for Melvin and Phillip when he's on the field to often they get hit by his man,

KEEP Danny Woodhead, I know Melvin is thriving as the bell cow back, but Danny is that elite catching back out of the backfield that can give Melvin a break to catch a breather,

OUT Dexter McCulster, was far from impressive when on the field his pass catching was very poor drops and deflections for picks is all I remember, a choice of Dexter or Danny its got to be Danny,

KEEP Inman, not the best receiver on the roster granted, but he's healthy every year and steps up and out performs more highly rated and paid player's like Benjamin, he's developing his route running and starting to making nice moves to get open,

OUT Dunlap just not good enough and time to build the oline of the future to work with Melvin and protect Phillip better,

OUT Lowery he has been a disaster to watch at safety, to often late to make a tackle or pulls out of a tackle that could force an incomplete pass, sure he has made a pick and forced fumble against the Texans, but one game like that out of 11 is not good enough, this draft is loaded at safety time to get the future Weddle,

KEEP for 1 year Addae, yes he's injury prone also a penalty machine, but don't see us getting two new safeties in one off-season, he also seems to have the coaches backing which is baffling me,

OUT Craig Mager the more I see him on the field the worse he gets, he's been out played by UDA Trevor Williams which says a lot about our former thrid round pick, this draft is deep in CB so take a mid round player's that has more potential then Mager to replace Flowers and back up Hayward and Verett

That's my point they won't pay top money for top coaches, so you only get what you pay for, I'm pretty sure if we get to or 6-10 7-9 around that area McCoy will be kept on as you say there seems to be alot of love from John and tt to him,

Todd could land in a few spots if he does want to be hc again,

Spent last night and the night before going back over previous games to see who I think should be kept and who should be booted out come January, I'll give TT credit he is putting together a good roster of young talented player's and some absolutely wasted draft picks and FA additions as well, in no particular order just some I hace decided my opinion on, haven't decided on all yet,

OUT Manti Teo we traded up to get him which makes this worse, the emergency of Jatavis and Toomer have made him a just look worse,

KEEP Correy Toomer, practice squad addition from the raiders now handling play calling on defence in such a short time speaks highly of his ability and leadership and his play is worthy of a contract and see how develops with a full off-season to get set up properly in the defence,

OUT Orlando Franklin just a waste of money, his play his awful and been out played by UDA Spencer Pulley, I really do fear for Melvin and Phillip when he's on the field to often they get hit by his man,

KEEP Danny Woodhead, I know Melvin is thriving as the bell cow back, but Danny is that elite catching back out of the backfield that can give Melvin a break to catch a breather,

OUT Dexter McCulster, was far from impressive when on the field his pass catching was very poor drops and deflections for picks is all I remember, a choice of Dexter or Danny its got to be Danny,

KEEP Inman, not the best receiver on the roster granted, but he's healthy every year and steps up and out performs more highly rated and paid player's like Benjamin, he's developing his route running and starting to making nice moves to get open,

OUT Dunlap just not good enough and time to build the oline of the future to work with Melvin and protect Phillip better,

OUT Lowery he has been a disaster to watch at safety, to often late to make a tackle or pulls out of a tackle that could force an incomplete pass, sure he has made a pick and forced fumble against the Texans, but one game like that out of 11 is not good enough, this draft is loaded at safety time to get the future Weddle,

KEEP for 1 year Addae, yes he's injury prone also a penalty machine, but don't see us getting two new safeties in one off-season, he also seems to have the coaches backing which is baffling me,

OUT Craig Mager the more I see him on the field the worse he gets, he's been out played by UDA Trevor Williams which says a lot about our former thrid round pick, this draft is deep in CB so take a mid round player's that has more potential then Mager to replace Flowers and back up Hayward and Verett

Here's my 2 cents on the changes required;

Out - Fluker, Franklin (if not too hard on dead money), Barksdale (unless things change alot between now and end season), T'eo (total no brainer, dump his ass, betcha they keep him though because they are so stupid), Mager (WTF was TT thinking with this pick?), Flowers and Dunlap (can't have these old concussion prone men around any longer for their sake and ours), Dzubnar & Tourek (neither are NFL quality), McGrath (how he is still here I just dunno), Stevie Johnson (Tyrell promises more), Hekking & Herndon (dead wood).

Keep - Toomer (what a find), Trevor Williams (like you said better than many who played ahead of him), Landrum (better player than Tourek for one), Reid, Oliver, Cumberland.

One I cannot make my mind up on - Ingram. He is not worth anything like Von Miller Justin Houston money so unless he comes at max 75% of their cost no way for me. McCluster I am not massively down on... it will depend on what Hillman can offer as they are similar skillsets.

Reports of us moving to LA starting to pick up again.

Have to say I've such little interest in the city of LA.

Will you guys still follow the Chargers in LA?

Here's my 2 cents on the changes required;

Out - Fluker, Franklin (if not too hard on dead money), Barksdale (unless things change alot between now and end season), T'eo (total no brainer, dump his ass, betcha they keep him though because they are so stupid), Mager (WTF was TT thinking with this pick?), Flowers and Dunlap (can't have these old concussion prone men around any longer for their sake and ours), Dzubnar & Tourek (neither are NFL quality), McGrath (how he is still here I just dunno), Stevie Johnson (Tyrell promises more), Hekking & Herndon (dead wood).

Keep - Toomer (what a find), Trevor Williams (like you said better than many who played ahead of him), Landrum (better player than Tourek for one), Reid, Oliver, Cumberland.

One I cannot make my mind up on - Ingram. He is not worth anything like Von Miller Justin Houston money so unless he comes at max 75% of their cost no way for me. McCluster I am not massively down on... it will depend on what Hillman can offer as they are similar skillsets.

Found this this evening a break down on cap space and cap hit for player's, scary the option is so dear on fluker, I would try resign Ingram as attouch hasn't developed at all imo and is often injured

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2016/11/30/13796802/2017-san-diego-chargers-salary-cap-numbers

Disappointed to read these rumours again while the team's still playing,

No interest in L.A., personally San Diego is on my wish list to go see the team play at home there, but I'll support them where ever they play

I'll probably still support them but will not be taking much of an interest until McCoward is gone. The whole LA saga is such a pain in the arse... I stopped reading about it/listening to it over a year ago.

Having said that the NFL in my opinion would be mad to allow SD move. Already the Rams are at best the 3rd most popular franchise/team in LA. The Chargers will disappear off the face of the earth in terms of fandom and their games will never sell out.... it will be a joke.

Found this this evening a break down on cap space and cap hit for player's, scary the option is so dear on fluker, I would try resign Ingram as attouch hasn't developed at all imo and is often injured

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2016/11/30/13796802/2017-san-diego-chargers-salary-cap-numbers

Even if it was half figure that Fluker should not be brought back... He's been a huge (excuse pun) disappointment.

I'll follow the Chargers what ever city they are in but I totally agree. The chargers in LA makes very little sense to me.

On twitter with people in SD and the Chargers moving to London is gaining a lot of traction.

I would love them to stay in SD, what a city.

Watching the game and from the start of Q3 I was like here we go again and we did it again, I kept asking myself how good are these two player's Gordon and Bosa, Gordon made plays he should have got stuffed on behind an awful oline and Bosa well he was unreal sure numbers may not show it, but he was keeping Winston under pressure all game, how good would they be on a properly coached team, was great to here the crowd chanting Bosa after his sack was a great play,

Give me 5-11 now to move up from tenth overall pick at the minute

• Advertisement
Advertisement