Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to the south east.

Options
  • 03-05-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am moving to waterford/south Kilkenny in a couple of weeks. I have been looking at property to rent there. Looking for a 2 - 3 bed house with Garage.
    A lot harder to find than I thought it would be.

Have been looking on the usuall websites and so far very little success in finding the right place.. daft.ie rent.ie

Question is... Is there a local Paper which I would find more adverts in? And what day is it out?

Thanks in advance
    Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

hi paul,
    kilkenny people, probably get on line, but came out on wednesday, there are a couple of tipp papers, the nationalist, or there is a new ross paper think it is the standard.
    If you are specific about kilkenny recommend Fran Grincell properties, have an office in Dean St.
    For Callan, Grace or Fennelly, Grace is in green st, fennelly in Mill st
    Good luck and happy hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

hold fire paul, just read your post again, properly, see you are talking further afield, waterford, south kilkenny, try waterford boards mate, most of the agents up here would concentrate on the city and its environ's.
    Though I think Kilkenny might just be the place to come to, there are some brilliant places, shopping is sound and the local boards fantastic.
    Tra Foxy

Advertisement