Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wish List for Vendors

Options
  • 03-05-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I thought it might be an idea to have a thread where vendors can see the types of things that we would like to see sold here in Ireland because I have had to order abroad plenty of times due to not being able to get what I wanted here in Ireland.

While it is understandable that the E-Cig market in Ireland is small enough and vendors can only keep certain amounts of supplies in stock if they see peeps in this thread want something bad enough they may get an idea what would be feasible to stock up with.

I'll start off with a few bits I'd like to see.

Boge cartomisers (stainless steel) 2.ohms and 3.ohms for tanks regular and xl sizes. I know the best shop supply these but only had 3 the other day when I went to order them so I ended up buying 4 boxes from UK.

3.7v and VV Mods like lavatubes and other types along with good safe batteries for them like AW's.

More Clearomiser type systems

Good quality flavour concentrates like Flavour Art etc.

Good quality propylene glycerol and Vegetable glycerine nicotine bases in 100ml upwards sizes.

Some more good quality e-liquids in larger sizes like 50ml as it works out very expensive buying 10ml bottles. The ones available in 50mls sizes seem to be mostly Dekang. There are a good few e-liquids I'd be more inclined to purchase if they were available in 50ml sizes.

If I have mentioned anything that someone else would like to also see stocked by irish vendors please mention it as well because the more peeps that want the same thing the better the chances of some vendors getting it in maybe ;)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there's another site that has boge 3ohms stainless steel
    e-cigshop I think

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

there's another site that has boge 3ohms stainless steel
    e-cigshop I think

I didn't see stainless steel ones anywhere else when I went through all the Irish sites I know of but I may be wrong. I also wanted the xl ones as well when ordering as I like using them in larger sub-tank as well as the regular ones in the mini-sub tank.

hrm, not there anymore. guess they sold out and didnt get more in

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

newmark wrote: »
    More Clearomiser type systems

The Vision Stone 3 and the Vision Vivi Nova both look pretty impressive, if they were available here I'd pick up one or two, with some of the spare inside bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 PROJECTSKYLINE

Good idea newmark, keep them coming guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Those lanyard type things that you clip onto your e-cig and then put around your neck.

I'm forever searching from room to room for my e-cig whenever I put it down.

Saw them on some e-cig site once, but can't remember where!!

Here's where I saw some http://www.thebestshop.eu/accessories/joyetech-lanyards/prod_219.html

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

The stainless steel boge carto's would be high up on the list.

Good quality batteries, especially for the lavatube.

DIY eliquid supplies would be fantastic.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

TheBestShop are gonna be stocking the new v2 Lavatube in roughly two weeks, all going well.

Paul @ ESI is really stepping the game up with his hand made juices...some amazing flavors.

So between the two of them I think we're well covered for another while anyway! :-)

I would like to see someone stocking batteries for mods, DIY supplies, bigger juice bottles, there's some juices there I'd gladly buy 50-100ml of.

dosnt make much sense for a shop to stock many 50ml bottles though
    buying 2 30 mls form them is better for them than buying one 50ml

Yeah now that I think of it that way, if I want 50ml, I might aswell just get 2 30mls! :-)

Gonna be great in the next while being able to buy batteries and stuff next day delivery.

I'm still waiting On 2 batteries to arrive from the uk, ordered on Sunday paid for express postage! :-( fail!

• Advertisement

stevenmu wrote: »
    The Vision Stone 3 and the Vision Vivi Nova both look pretty impressive, if they were available here I'd pick up one or two, with some of the spare inside bits.

The Vision Vivi Nova looks very interesting, I would definitely buy them if they were available here and could see them being popular due to their ease of use. I think that style of system also makes it less complicated for new vapers.

I'm using something very similar to the vision Stone 3 if not the same one, this one here http://www.britvapes.co.uk/5ml_clearomizer_tanks_by_Riva/p1204754_6369732.aspx and it works brilliant as long as its not overfilled. I was really surprised when I started vaping it by how well it works. Again I would buy these going forward and the ease of use just to fill and vape has a lot to be said for it. Imo its far superior to the vision ego/CE4's.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I think that's the same thing all right, as usual they seem to go by a few names. Glad to hear they work well, I've been thinking of getting one or two, I really like the idea of the vision ego/ce4/stardust, but it's performance isn't really up to scratch.

More carto tanks!!!!!

I'm a sucker for changing stuff around, and i sometimes get sick of a flavor, so i like to have a couple of tanks lying around, so i can switch them around from time to time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I actually love the Stardusts - don't forget different companies manufacture them.
    The Microcig version is flimsy and unreliable whereas Vision make a decent version.
    Smoktech make them also but I don't know how good they are yet.

I'd like to see more DIY flavours (not Flavourart or Inawera) and more mod batteries like the AW's. I'd also like to see more mods but I think it's very unlikely you'll see the likes of the VMAX or anything that isn't tried and tested. I'd say the market in Ireland is not big enough for vendors to risk spending lots of cash or anthing that could be crap.

For example, I've heard that the 1.5 version of the Lavatube is supposedly a bit of a dud, no vent holes, wonky screens, poor battery life and incorrect voltage readout. Imagine buying 50 of these devices straight off the plans and then finding out they're garbage. I think it's probably the reason why none of the Irish vendors stock these new devices until they've been available everywhere else for a month and a half.

The V2 of the Lavatube is basically the V1 in chrome - it has the exact same internals.
    It's piss poor at holding voltage at the lower vattery charge but it performs pretty well for the average Vaper. Bestshop will sell a rake of L/T 2's as they seem to have gained respect in the light of devices like the VMAX. There are cheap mech devices like the Argento (Indulgence) and the Gripper which I'd also personally like to see over here.

I'd like to buy everything in this country but I'd never have half the kit I wanted to try - we still need to support our local vendors when it comes to the essentials!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

eeloe wrote: »
    More carto tanks!!!!!

I'm a sucker for changing stuff around, and i sometimes get sick of a flavor, so i like to have a couple of tanks lying around, so i can switch them around from time to time! :)

Just got my ACT4 from Sir Digby - don't think I'll need any more tanks after this!

Hangsen RY4 Flavour concentrate.

Good Quality mesh wick for rebuildables, nichrome and Kanthal wire in various sizes and 400mesh.
    (I know it a long shot as market for it is small in Ireland but there does seem to be a nice few of us going in the direction of rebuildables and its a curse having to wait for it from abroad)

pretty sure andrei has all those things

pretty sure andrei has all those things

Yes but could be waiting for him as well to get back to you and it would be great to click and buy and have next day kind of thing. Is his wick any good?

*shrug* he's always emailed me back within at most an hour and i think theres only been once or twice when he wasnt able to post it next day
    his wick is very good, derra isn't crazy about the stuff he has now but I can't tell a difference. easy to work with, no loose hairs, if you heat it under a flame it glows red instead of melting unlike that group buy stuff so you can dry burn the coil if you need to and it wicks very well

pretty sure he has mesh too,. he sent me some when I first ordered from him

• Advertisement

*shrug* he's always emailed me back within at most an hour and i think theres only been once or twice when he wasnt able to post it next day
    his wick is very good, derra isn't crazy about the stuff he has now but I can't tell a difference. easy to work with, no loose hairs, if you heat it under a flame it glows red instead of melting unlike that group buy stuff so you can dry burn the coil if you need to and it wicks very well

pretty sure he has mesh too,. he sent me some when I first ordered from him

Great, come to think of it now the last time I dealt with him I had a different email address for him that he doesn't check very regularly and he gave me a new one so I'll mail him today and hopefully have some by Wednesday.
    I did get Kanthal and mesh off him last time and it was grand as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

DIY base liquids and flavours. I'd pay a premium over Inawera's prices to get next day delivery.

e-smokeireland has bases
    and http://e-cigshop.eu/ has flavours/bases although not too many flavours

We have a quality PG base on pre-order ;)

viks75 wrote: »
    Preorder...???

He he... Why should anybody preorder and wait for a week to get the order, if this stuff is available today from other vendors with next day delivery!?

Get real man! :D

Thanks for the positive feedback.
    Perhaps the 13 euro price tag was
    Enough to sell half our base before
    It even arrives :)

How much does 13 get you?

Eoin wrote: »
    How much does 13 get you?

100ml of 50mg pg base :)

What do you mix with that to get it down to normal strength liquid? e.g. 6mg strength juice.

Maybe I'm not comparing the same thing, but I woud normally pay Inawera about 30 to get 400ml of 6mg base and the flavours to go with it.

you get 0mg pg and/or 0mg vg

dunno if skylines site will have it but e-cigshop do as well as inawera/healthcabin/etc/

• Advertisement

Eoin wrote: »
    What do you mix with that to get it down to normal strength liquid? e.g. 6mg strength juice.

Maybe I'm not comparing the same thing, but I woud normally pay Inawera about 30 to get 400ml of 6mg base and the flavours to go with it.

Hi Eoin, you can dilute it with PG or VG
    Or both to your required strength. For example mixed with 100ml of PG would give you a 25mg PG base. There are lots of helpful DIY mixers on here who have great DIY mixing experience also :)
    We are also very proud to say we have some quality Greek mods coming soon :)
    Keep an eye on the site over the next few
    Days. Wink wink :)

Advertisement