Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wish List for Vendors

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

get a program called ejuicemeup

it will tell you how many mls of your nic base and the 0mg pg/vg + flavouring you need for whatever strength/ratio juice you're after

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Guys this is a headache but you can't engage with vendors here and vendors who do engage with you are risking permanent bans. Thats simply the way it is whether I agree with it or not. By all means discuss what you would like from vendors but don't look for answers from vendors here.

I would remind any vendors posing as just users to check the vendors notice sticky. If you have been posting without declaring then take it as read if you are found out you will be perma-banned and your site black-listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

viks75 wrote: »
    Damn, are the guys from e-cigshop fast... :)

I think it wasn't there yersterday as I checked their site.

Quote from their site, which is added to every product in their DIY section:

Added bonus! With every purchase* of this product you will receive a downloadable software "eJuice Me Up" from Braktru Software. This is a useful tool to help you mix and dilute the bases and flavors and is a great help in creation of your own liquids!

* The software will be available for download after the order status is changed to "Complete". You can download it by checking out the "Downloads" section in your account.

Thumbs up and keep it up! :)

Nice of them to give away this FREE software. Download it here:

http://www.ejuice.breaktru.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

A halo Malibu knock off! :)

It's basically pina colada with a mint twist, I've seen other brands copy their liquid, for example the 3smoke Marlboro is a carbon copy of the Halo Prime.

Advertisement