Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Elder Scrolls Online

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Sonics2k wrote: »
    So who's playing this?

I'm tempted to pick up a copy of this for myself, as I've loved the TES games since Morrowind.

I played on the Beta weekends and wasn't massively blown away, but as I'm finally tiring of Skyrim after some 500 hours of play I wouldn't mind a change.

I played WoW for many years, and have no intention of going back into serious gaming with day long plays, but how is it from a more relaxed and lore based point of view?

I've read up some reviews online, but I'm always dubious about them and would prefer some direct input from the gamers here.

GameMonkey is doing it for €25 with a months gametime too, so it looks like a good price for it.

Happen to have a link for this? Google is only giving me flash game sites...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Sure, this is it. http://www.gamemonkeystore.com

I've a few friends who've recommended it in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

I love it - buggy as hell at the moment but the quests are reasonaly voice acted, very engaing and actually fun! PVP is AWESOME! I never liked PVP until I played ESO. Dungeons take minutes not hours but are still fun.

For the above price I'd jump at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭itchy elbows

Is anyone playing this? Looking to see if I can find an Irish guild

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

There's a thread on the MMO forum. Might be easier to find people there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057119636

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Anyone still playing? my user name for Ps4 is in my sig.

Advertisement