Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apparently Al-Qaeda had planned to convert the Irish to Islam!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

Very rational.

Btw Muhammad had a child wife

Allah/God probably gave him permission to have sex with nine year old kids so he wasn't really a paedophile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

This thread really hasn't gone in the direction I thought it would.
    It's gone in exactly the direction I thought it would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

El Weirdo wrote: »
    It's gone in exactly the direction I thought it would.

did Allah send you a vision?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Petre

Welcome back!

Can you elaborate on what happens to a Muslim woman when she commits adultery in some countries?

What do you think of that?

She gets killed which is horrendous, but at least they acknowledge how bad adultery among other things are. If there is no punishment people will run free and there will be a moral breakdown in society, like what's happening in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Petre wrote: »
    She gets killed which is horrendous, but at least they acknowledge how bad adultery among other things are. If there is no punishment people will run free and there will be a moral breakdown in society, like what's happening in this country.

Yeah, far worse than murder it would seem. Hell, some of them even treat rape victims as the guilty party and adulterers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12398757

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

So, would you say, in your opinion, it's worth some women being stoned to death in order to let people know that adultery is bad?

Which would you prefer? No legal punishments at all for the private matter of adultery, or stoning as the worldwide punishment for the act?

Also, what do you think should happen to men who commit adultery?

And please give examples of our moral breakdown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

BBDBB wrote: »
    take a look at the sign above the door, it says "After Hours" not "Serious Debate", thats how the bloody hell

Ah, I see, you're using buzzwords and making **** up under the banner of the small-time troll. Okaaay.....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Domo230 wrote: »
    It would be easy to convert us all to Islam, have people not forgotten Lisbon 2?

Islamic terrorist:"Would you like to convert to Islam"

Joe Breakfastroll:"Eh no thanks"

Islamic terrorist:"Would you like to convert to Islam now?"

Joe Breakfastroll: "Yea sure why not"

Was loss of lifes finer things - like rashers, drink, sex - involved? Nope.. Different ballgame there.

.....whats supposed to be happening in this country..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

"Moral breakdown in society"? Sweet Jesus, has Ireland turned into Somalia while I was away?

First BBNBB and now you... Please think about what you write, don't just expect people to blindly follow without questioning (unless Al Qaeda show up...)

Nodin wrote: »
    Was loss of lifes finer things - like rashers, drink, sex - involved? Nope.. Different ballgame there.

The Catholic Church took away sex and converted 85%...

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Ah, I see, you're using buzzwords and making **** up under the banner of the small-time troll. Okaaay.....

Ahh I see you are seeking the moral high ground in After Hours, every credit to you big man, you should be proud of your ability to take life so seriously. Well done you.

"Moral breakdown in society"? Sweet Jesus, has Ireland turned into Somalia while I was away?

First BBNBB and now you... Please think about what you write, don't just expect people to blindly follow without questioning (unless Al Qaeda show up...)

The Catholic Church took away sex and converted 85%...

great advice, think about where you write it and the context of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Osama liked us? I kinda wish he wasn't dead now. DEATH TO AMERICA! :mad:

Nodin wrote: »
    .....whats supposed to be happening in this country..?

Total tyranny is slowly but surely unfolding. I've long suspected that Ireland has the highest percentage of sheeple in the world due to the highly fluoridated water supply, ever since I've been coming on this site my suspicions were absolutely confirmed. The users of this website are in a total television-induced hypnosis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Total tyranny is slowly but surely unfolding. I've long suspected that Ireland has the highest percentage of sheeple in the world due to the highly fluoridated water supply, ever since I've been coming on this site my suspicions were absolutely confirmed. The users of this website are in a total television-induced hypnosis.

It's the flouride all right, turns us into godless TV watching heathens. Please send your godly men to rule over us Mr Petre!

• Advertisement

What type of tyranny do you mean?

It must be very bad if it's worse than the type of tyranny that sees pregnant women stoned to death for adultery.

I'm unconvinced by your posts (in many guises) that your conspiracy theories and attitudes towards Irish women are caused by anything greater than your difficulties getting laid, so I'll have to be convinced otherwise with some evidence.

O - I thought "moral breakdown" meant you were on about it being easier to get a ride or something.
    Total tyranny is slowly but surely unfolding. I've long suspected that Ireland has the highest percentage of sheeple in the world due to the highly fluoridated water supply,

Absolutely. You'd never get any anti-establishment subversion going in this kip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hands off our breakfast rolls!

They would be too if they were swiped.

Ahh I see you are seeking the moral high ground in After Hours, every credit to you big man, you should be proud of your ability to take life so seriously. Well done you.
    great advice, think about where you write it and the context of it

I think we can add "moral high ground" to the list of buzzwords/phrases used in the hope that no one will notice or question.

Anyway, do be careful, trolling is frowned upon around here.

Dear Sir,

I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms about the complete lack of consideration for those of us who dont watch much television other than the odd period drama and those wonderful wildlife programmes by David Attenborough. Where exactly am I supposed to get my indoctrination??

Yours sincerely

BBDBB nee BBNBB

ps I only brush with evian, am I getting enough fluoride?

• Advertisement

What type of tyranny do you mean?

It must be very bad if it's worse than the type of tyranny that sees pregnant women stoned to death for adultery.

I'm unconvinced by your posts (in many guises) that your conspiracy theories and attitudes towards Irish women are caused by anything greater than your difficulties getting laid, so I'll have to be convinced otherwise with some evidence.

GLOBAL tyranny. Mass murder and enslavement. Murder of 6.25 BILLION people likely in the coming 20 years. Eternal enslavement of the remaining populous of the earth.

Difficulties getting laid? Please, that kind of trivial nonsense is the reason people aren't waking up. I have much more important things to concentrate on.

You're beginning to sound like David icke. The jist of what you are saying is correct (sheeple, television-induced hypnosis), but the there are certain farcical elements (highly fluroridated water? Come on! Tyranny? Moral breakdown?) that just make you look paranoid.

I think we can add "moral high ground" to the list of buzzwords/phrases used in the hope that no one will notice or question.

Anyway, do be careful, trolling is frowned upon around here.

Im quite sure "everyone" notices you, have no fear of that dear

trolling? no, that would be a bad thing, as would believing that After Hours is a suitable venue to make sociopolitical comment without some light hearted banter

GLOBAL tyranny. Mass murder and enslavement. Murder of 6.25 BILLION people likely in the coming 20 years. Eternal enslavement of the remaining populous of the earth.

Difficulties getting laid? Please, that kind of trivial nonsense is the reason people aren't waking up. I have much more important things to concentrate on.

Perhaps there are two serial rereggers I'm confusing for one...

Anyway, I disagree wholeheartedly with what you say and think it's mere paranoia at best.

I'm still curious though: why will almost everyone be murdered?

Will it be the Jews?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Like designing a new line in tinfoil hats?

Perhaps there are two serial rereggers I'm confusing for one...

Anyway, I disagree wholeheartedly with what you say and think it's mere paranoia at best.

I'm still curious though: why will almost everyone be murdered?

Will it be the Jews?

At least now you can see why the implementation of sharia law may be necessary to save humanity.

The forbidden group only make up about 18 families comprising of about 50 members per family. They cannot control the full 7 billion as there would be uprisings all across the globe. If they cut the population down to 0.75 Bil in Europe and Asia, it would be much easier for them to control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Seaneh wrote: »
    [conspiracy.]Al Qeada does not ****ing exist![./conspiracy]

fyp

At least now you can see why the implementation of sharia law may be necessary to save humanity.

The forbidden group only make up about 18 families comprising of about 50 members per family. They cannot control the full 7 billion as there would be uprisings all across the globe. If they cut the population down to 7.5 Bil in Europe and Asia, it would be much easier for them to control.

I think there's a lot more than 900 Jewish people in the world.

How will Sharia law stop them?

The same way every "law" has stopped people doing exactly what they pleased for centuries

it bans their account and they have to go plead their case in the prison forum with Gordon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

They can't be stopped obviously. Sharia law will slow them down though.

• Advertisement

There are around 1000 Zionist elitists.

Sharia law will keep the masses mentally sane. The rate of mental illness in the Western world is off the charts. This is because of the programming being done by the television. Most of this programming is done through suggestive sexual imagery in the media. Sharia law bans all forms of sexual media.

Family is the number one concern in Islam. Without a strong family unit, a civilization has no chance against tyranny. Feminism has destroyed the family unit in the West, and feminism can NEVER strive under sharia law, it's simply not possible.

Those are some of the reasons.

Sharia law will keep the masses mentally sane. The rate of mental illness in the Western world is off the charts. This is because of the programming being done by the television. Most of this programming is done through suggestive sexual imagery in the media. Sharia law bans all forms of sexual media.

Family is the number one concern in Islam. Without a strong family unit, a civilization has no chance against tyranny. Feminism has destroyed the family unit in the West, and feminism can NEVER strive under sharia law, it's simply not possible.

I actually think that this is the craziest part of that post.

that would certainly explain the lack of dictators in Islamic countries.

I actually think that this is the craziest part of that post.

Of course that's what you think. They give you a warped perception about islam on TV and you take it as truth because you are a liberal sheep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I wonder what they're after..

Quick lads, take in the roads.

Of course that's what you think. They give you a warped perception about islam on TV and you take it as truth because you are a liberal sheep.

I think I'll subscribe and change my name to The King of Maa.

Your argument seems to be based on the premise that people get their conceptions of Islam solely from the media.

I prefer to get it at least partly from the many Saudis I work with.

Maybe they're Jew spies though...

Everyone's a jew spy until proven innocent.

I think I'll subscribe and change my name to The King of Maa.

Your argument seems to be based on the premise that people get their conceptions of Islam solely from the media.

I prefer to get it at least partly from the many Saudis I work with.

Your opinion of those Saudis is predetermined by your conditioning.

No need to bring Moo's haircare regime into things.

• Advertisement

My opinion that they're a pretty moderate, normal bunch of folk, basically the same as anyone else, apart from a greater degree of internalisation of sexist values (among both genders)?

Irish Wolf wrote: »
    No need to bring Moo's haircare regime into things.

That's why they were the tinfoil hats: to stop conditioner getting in their hair.

Ive highlighted in different colours above all the different sentences of your post I think are without foundation or require a fanciful leap of explantion

I left the last sentence as Id like you to expand upon it please

mod

Petre banned for trolling

/mod

mod

Petre banned for trolling

/mod

BOOOO!!!!

El Weirdo

when Sharia law gets here,

you walk 3 paces behind the trolls, capice?

• Advertisement

Ive highlighted in different colours above all the different sentences of your post I think are without foundation or require a fanciful leap of explantion

I left the last sentence as Id like you to expand upon it please

And you say I take this place too seriously?

Irish Wolf wrote: »
    BOOOO!!!!
    He was only getting in the way of BBDBB and Ikky Poo2 and their handbags, anyway.

And you say I take this place too seriously?

no

I said you take me too seriously

for a bright fella you dont half jump to a lot of wrong conclusions :)

He was only getting in the way of BBDBB and Ikky Poo2 and their handbags, anyway.

we're practically engaged :D

*shows ring..........................behave

• Administrators Posts: 54,123 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Protestant Islam or Catholic Islam?

• Advertisement
Advertisement