Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Apparently Al-Qaeda had planned to convert the Irish to Islam!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

BBDBB wrote: »
    no

I said you take me too seriously

for a bright fella you dont half jump to a lot of wrong conclusions :)

For a condescending and somewhat hypocritical chap, you don't half troll!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Works both ways the battle for hearts and minds let's show ourselves to have higher morals than getting involved in that grubby shìt. Carry yoreselves and let Mohammed and Jesus **** each other in the ass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

Would that mean the pubs would be open on Good Friday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

we're practically engaged :D

*shows ring..........................behave

Oooh.... bitch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    For a condescending and somewhat hypocritical chap, you don't half troll!

go back several pages

consider your original conclusion about me to be wrong (yes I appreciate its a big hit for your ego, but bear with me) and then read on...you''lll discover a whole new world of perspectives on a) me (not vital) b) after hours (could be useful) c) the world (really really REALLY important) :)

Oooh.... bitch!

too soon?

go back several pages

consider your original conclusion about me to be wrong (yes I appreciate its a big hit for your ego, but bear with me) and then read on...you''lll discover a whole new world of perspectives on a) me (not vital) b) after hours (could be useful) c) the world (really really REALLY important) :)

a) Answer the first question or explain the joke,
    b) After hours does tend to have, God forbid, serious discussion every now and again
    c) New persepctives on the world? Form something you wrote on an intenet forum? I seeee.....
    d) Never too soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The CIA invented these documents just like they did with Wikileaks.

We also know that the US presidential elections are coming up and all the Obama propaganda machine needs is more votes from gullible American people that believe in all this sort of cr*p from the mainstream media.

a) Answer the first question or explain the joke,
    b) After hours does tend to have, God forbid, serious discussion every now and again
    c) New persepctives on the world? Form something you wrote on an intenet forum? I seeee.....
    d) Never too soon!

a) you arent serious? surely. Ok, have it your way. Go back and re read the thread and when BBDBB enters the fray, delete the "he's a troll" programme and start the "he's making a light hearted, contextually appropriate and yet strangely poignant comment upon the relative detractions of both faiths and the restrictions they both place upon people including the rights to express yourself against those religions" programme. You'll find a different answer pops out when read in that light :)

b) it does, its interspersed with piss takes and humour is it not? There are forums pre-existing for serious discussion re religion, politics etc

c) well, you seem to be able to have followed a way of thinking from one post thats lead you to a conclusion that is incorrect, that raises a query re your analysis or evaluation skills.......that in turn raises a question regarding your perspective on a wealth of matters in your world, do you seeeeeeeeeeeee yet? As an aside it also demonstrates the stupidity of all of us once we get an idea in our heads, but thats another can of worms altogether

d) ok, *shows ring ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭Redjeep!

The CIA invented these documents just like they did with Wikileaks.

We also know that the US presidential elections are coming up and all the Obama propaganda machine needs is more voting points from gullible American people that believe in all this sort of stuff from the mainstream media.

Sorry, but I disagree. I remember being shocked by a radio interview in Britain around 15 years ago with one of the extreme Muslim clerics that shelter in the UK and spout racial/ religious hatred from their London homes, in which he said that the Muslim world won't be happy until everybody is a Muslim.

Now this is only an extreme view, but they/ he clearly wanted to convert the entire Christian world to Islam and that was his stated intent.

Redjeep! wrote: »
    Sorry, but I disagree. I remember being shocked by a radio interview in Britain around 15 years ago with one of the extreme Muslim clerics that shelter in the UK and spout racial/ religious hatred from their London homes, in which he said that the Muslim world won't be happy until everybody is a Muslim.

Now this is only an extreme view, but they/ he clearly wanted to convert the entire Christian world to Islam and that was his stated intent.
    I Don't want to drag this into CT, but take a good look at the direction Obama is heading with making "peace" with Muslim nations, he is Muslim himself by blood.annd after saying this have a look at the logo for his Isamic Missile Defense agency. .

http://www.mda.mil/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

must have thought the irish would be easy to brainwash,
    if i were to change from being catholic, i think bhuddism would be the one for me. muslim no way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

I Don't want to drag this into CT, but take a good look at the direction Obama is heading with making "peace" with Muslim nations, he is Muslim himself by blood.annd after saying this have a look at the logo for his Isamic Missile Defense agency. .

its already there since a few pages back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

He's not Muslim, and you can't be Muslim by blood, it's a religion. :confused:

Rephrased, Muslim by birth

He is definitally not a professed Christian and I can prove that. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M[/QUOTE]

perhaps you can prove it,

but not with that piece of film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

I can't wait to see that proof!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

الإسلام؟ بالتأكيد سيكون الكبرى.
    GTFO with your scribbles.

Pedant wrote: »

What scribbles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Got to say most of the Muslims around here are good honest decent people and really are no different to any of us, I'll even go so far as to say they seem to be far more content with life than some of us (myself included) though that could be because some of them have fled poorer, war torn or unstable countries.

He is definitally not a professed Christian and I can sort of prove that. :p

perhaps you can prove it,

but not with that piece of film

Here's some very interesting trivia that may prove he is definitively not a Christian.

A=6, B=12, C=18, D=24, E= 30 ETC B+A+R+A+C+ K = 666
    Barack Hussein Obama 18 letters decided by 3 names = 666

His name has similar numerical connections in Greek and Hebrew.

216 connection. 216 = 6 x 6 x 6.
    Barack Obama Born 4 August 1961 the 216th day of the year. 6x6x6

The number 216 has EXTENSIVE links to occult phenomenon.

If Barack Hussein Obama gets to be inaugurated for a third time by 20 January 2017, it will be 666 months from the month that he was born.

Here's some very interesting trivia that may prove he is definitively not a Christian.

The number 216 has EXTENSIVE links to occult phenomenon. This includes the fact that 216 is 6x6x6. This means that 216 is illuminist code for 666. more .

If Barack Hussein Obama gets to be inaugurated for a third time by 20 January 2017, it will be 666 months from the month that he was born.

The number of the Beast is 616.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Halloran springs

That's all the proof I need!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

What scribbles?
    vgyyybjugduvystyrhihccdtgyfxsubijrjcvyubsbgogrrgybynbvohrfuvbtti

The number 216 has EXTENSIVE links to occult phenomenon. This includes the fact that 216 is 6x6x6. This means that 216 is illuminist code for 666. more .

fascinating

however I note that none of your evidence of whether he is Christian or Muslim mentions his faith or his obsevence of its practices

if I was being cynical I wonder if I could invent a code that that "proves" he is a member of the Ku Klux Klan?

The number of the Beast is 616.
    That issue was in the papers around 2005 with the discovery of various manuscript extracts pieces but was soon debunked by bible scholars.

The majority of almost 300 Greek manuscripts, including the oldest and most valued, along with the evidence of early church writings and translations, all stand together as a great witness to the authenticity of 666 against a rather small set of four manuscripts and one early writer that make their claim for 616.

If the number was 616 it would have cost the entertainment machine billions in altering album covers, lyrics and imagery of artwork connected with this number. :p

fascinating

however I note that none of your evidence of whether he is Christian or Muslim mentions his faith or his obsevence of its practices

if I was being cynical I wonder if I could invent a code that that "proves" he is a member of the Ku Klux Klan?

Barack Obama.

Using a simple substitution cipher in which we replace letters with a number representing their position in the alphabet (where a =1, b =2 etc.) we see his name can also be written:

Bara3k Obama, or:

BaraKKK Obama...

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Halloran springs

charlemont wrote: »
    Got to say most of the Muslims around here are good honest decent people and really are no different to any of us, I'll even go so far as to say they seem to be far more content with life than some of us (myself included) though that could be because some of them have fled poorer, war torn or unstable countries.

Most religious people are more content with life than average, if you can convince yourself to believe in some fairytale crap and shield yourself from the harsh realities of life and death then obviously you will be happier.

vgyyybjugduvystyrhihccdtgyfxsubijrjcvyubsbgogrrgybynbvohrfuvbtti

I got confused: I thought you were talking about the Arabic I posted.

I don't think I wrote the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

Hahahahaha good one. Thought you were actually serious there for a second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Most religious people are more content with life than average, if you can convince yourself to believe in some fairytale crap and shield yourself from the harsh realities of life and death then obviously you will be happier.

I have to agree with your post but most of these guys I know are not particularly extreme in their beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭haminka

In anticipation of the great conversion I am posting the picture of me and my best friend on a wild night out.
    I'm the one on the left. No nasty comments on my make-up and fake tan please, this is a very serious topic.

CL7 wrote: »
    Hahahahaha good one. Thought you were actually serious there for a second.

No, I am serious about this man and particularly from someone that is dragging up the past for his Marxist agenda and at the same time drafting in international censorship with CISPA, PIPA, ACTA SOPA in the guise of "fighting copyright" etc.

Take heed to Post 66 & 73, and no it is not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭lost marbles

fryup wrote: »
    all males to be circumsised, no thanks
    i would,nt mind ."its no skin off my nose ":p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

How come they always seem to be the ones saying the world is going to hell in a hand-basket then?

Or the ones living in mortal fear of what their ever-loving, ever-merciful God is going to do to them when they die, if they don't follow his set of arbitrary rules and pronouncements?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

Petre wrote: »
    There are around 1000 Zionist elitists.

Sharia law will keep the masses mentally sane. The rate of mental illness in the Western world is off the charts. This is because of the programming being done by the television. Most of this programming is done through suggestive sexual imagery in the media. Sharia law bans all forms of sexual media.

Family is the number one concern in Islam. Without a strong family unit, a civilization has no chance against tyranny. Feminism has destroyed the family unit in the West, and feminism can NEVER strive under sharia law, it's simply not possible.

Those are some of the reasons.

you've been watchin too many wildlife programmes I think.

Whats wrong with being a regular simple pagan. Everybody happy then?

Petre wrote: »
    Of course that's what you think. They give you a warped perception about islam on TV and you take it as truth because you are a liberal sheep.

do they not have tv's in islamic countries?? what would they be putting out on that I wonder? could it be......could it be......the exact same as you say above, but in reverse?

if anyone is going to have any respect for what you say, you need to be more "fair and balanced" in your posts. So please, apply your logic to BOTH religions and you might get an eye opener. ;)

has anyone thought of the fact that the world is probably thinking we are a country of ar*elicks anyway, who will bow down to what our great leaders are telling us to do "listen ye lot, ye're gonna vote on this until you give us the answer we want".

we bow down to everything the throw out to us, hand up our hard earned wages no question, believe every crooked lie out of their mouths.

why WOULDN'T AQ want to control us - they know how flippin easy we are - not one decent principle among us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

lol trying to convert a bunch of irish alcoholics to a religion that denies us alcohol?

that will end well lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

has anyone thought of the fact that the world is probably thinking we are a country of ar*elicks anyway, who will bow down to what our great leaders are telling us to do "listen ye lot, ye're gonna vote on this until you give us the answer we want".

we bow down to everything the throw out to us, hand up our hard earned wages no question, believe every crooked lie out of their mouths.

why WOULDN'T AQ want to control us - they know how flippin easy we are - not one decent principle among us

I love how no matter tthe topic, someone, somehow can find a way to whine about referenda results they don't like or understand.

lol trying to convert a bunch of irish alcoholics to a religion that denies us alcohol?

that will end well lol

that, and the Irish fry for soakage next morning. the rasher, sausages, black pudding, and the works would not have us all eating egg and toast. Nah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

Wel beat them like we did with the the english, with our hurleys and our sliotars!!!

I love how no matter tthe topic, someone, somehow can find a way to whine about referenda results they don't like or understand.

the truth hurts, i know. :D

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

that will end well lol
    They don't think those people .....very naive . The Scimitar is how their conversions were made in history with the reasoning faculty suspended permanently .Mohammed the Prophet NEVER
    made a prophecy .....not even one .JCs story could do with a fresh look at too .

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭eh2010

seriously, is the government doing anything to address this? Havent heard alan shatter or Garda commissioner taking action?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

No alcohol and restrictions on meat :eek:

The posters in Beer Guts & Receding Hairlines are panicking right now

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

They should try to convert us and we'll then unite as we need very much a repeat of England's sorties here .We don't unite other wise . Great Idea .