Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Dentists

Options
  • 03-05-2012 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Drogheda

Tooth broke today and I'm in total agony. I've looked online but smiles is closed and the other one is for patients only!

Have I missed any that do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I think you'll have to stick it out until tomorrow, I'm afraid.

Head down to your nearest late-opening pharmacy and ask them for a painkiller, but that's about as much as you'll get tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

I think you'll have to stick it out until tomorrow, I'm afraid.

Head down to your nearest late-opening pharmacy and ask them for a painkiller, but that's about as much as you'll get tonight.

I thought so - was hoping for a miracle :(
    I'll ring in the morning and beg for an appointment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I had a similar situation a few years back and I got some of this in the chemist.

Worked a bloody treat. ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

VHI Swift care operate 24hr dental coverage if you're with them, Dublin though.

Give the Lourdes a buzz and see if they can send you anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

VHI Swift care operate 24hr dental coverage if you're with them, Dublin though.

Give the Lourdes a buzz and see if they can send you anywhere.

The facility in Swords is a lifesaver, if ye forgive the pun! My wee nephew broke teeth in a fall, was in a right state and they were the only place available at short notice after normal hours - times like that VHI worth every cent! 40 mins up the M1 and very neatly stiched up a a facial lac too:)

No good to sarahbro now but just saying!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Yup there is nothing after hours.
    Thankfully I got a cancellation first thing this morning!

Advertisement