Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: Anyone used CityVisa to help with their visa to get into Canada?

Options
  • 03-05-2012 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey,

So i am planning to go to Canada in August/September this year. I have just recently contacted CityVisa and they are starting my applications from today, i am applying for the 1 year holiday working visa. i am just wondering has anyone else used them? if so what are they like, will they make you buy insurance and flights through them? (iv heard thats what USIT makes you do if you go through them) Anyways im a bit clueless as to where i start with this visa so any helpful tips will be appreciated! :)

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

You're never going to get an answer unless you post in the right forum ;)

Moved from Test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Do you know you can organise the visa yourself? I think it costs €105 and you sort out your own flights and insurance. Most people organise the visa themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

You're never going to get an answer unless you post in the right forum ;)

Moved from Test
    Admin fail.

Moved to Living Abroad (the correct forum.)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Yes, it's €105 for a visa if you do it yourself. The only thing any of the 3rd parties do is look over your forms and give you 1 night's accomidation in a ****ty hostel.

You dont have to book your filghts through USIT but if you dont get the night accomidation and some help pack.

Iain, have you paid anything to CityVisa yet? there are very few visas left and I'd hate for you to be be rejected cause there's no visas left and then not get your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Andrewor

How did that go for you using cityvisas I decided to use them aswell but I don't know weather to be paranoid or not

• Advertisement
Advertisement