Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

project maths ordinary level paper 2 notes

• 03-05-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

anyone got any, or know where i can find some please help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

Is there anything exactly you need to know and I can help you then, if you be more specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

Here are some sites that might help you a lot:

maths.gcd.ie
    khanacademy.com
    projectmaths.ie

Enjoy. :0

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭chickcharnley

thanks for the replies i was looking for some notes or where i can find tham as the supplement book i have concise maths 3 project maths is pretty tedious and time is running out thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

thanks for the replies i was looking for some notes or where i can find tham as the supplement book i have concise maths 3 project maths is pretty tedious and time is running out thanks

No problem. Goodluck with your LC :3

One thing I will say though, is use your teacher to maximum potential!

Make sure you tell him/her exactly what you don't understand and persist questioning until you understand. It's the only way. Books and notes will answer the question, but understanding will prove the answer :3

Advertisement