If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE46ES7000 46 inch LED

Options
  • 03-05-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Wondering of you could let me have the best price possible on one of these, delivered to Donegal?

I assume it would be Saorview compatible even if Northern Ireland supplied?

Also, whats the big difference in the 7000 and the 8000 apart from the bezel colour?

Have you had any returns or warranty issues doe to clouding and light bleeding on this model?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Aiden,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our best price on the 46 7000 atm is £1739.90 delivered. :) This includes a free 5 year warranty, blu-ray player and 2 pairs of glasses:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue46es7000/sams-ue46es7000

Yup, the new Samsung range are Saorview approved so you'll have no issues picking up the channels. :)

I believe the main differences are the design and motion on the 8000, don't think it's a massive difference tho tbh. Also atm we're offering the 8000 with 2 pairs of glasses included and also 2 free pairs when the TV is purchased. So 4 all together. Plus the free 5 year and blu-ray too.

Think there was talk of some issues when the screens were just out. Seems to be all sorted now. Hearing nothing but praise for both sets. :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.