Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman having mental breakdown around stephens green/grafton street today.

Options
  • 03-05-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Anyone see it? she was threatening to kill and murder, nobody done anything, but people started leaving the shopping centre, because they were so scared of her...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

WHAT THE HELL?????:eek:

I was around there this evening with my mother looking around a few shops. What time did that happen today? I was there after 6pm or so.

I must have missed it. I would have been terrified of her.

Was she removed by security or were the Guards called in?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭nails1

WHAT THE HELL?????:eek:

I was around there this evening with my mother looking around a few shops. What time did that happen today? I was there after 6pm or so.

I must have missed it. I would have been terrified of her.

Was she removed by security or were the Guards called in?

It was at 5, in the shopping centre, screaming at spanish students and basically anyone near her, then she moved into Dunnes, called the Gardai myself and i think couple others did too, no security guard to be seen anywhere in the place though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

The poor women. hope shes alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

was she kind of asian? ive seen an irish/asian woman lose the plot loads of times in town

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭nails1

I think she was Irish, quite tall for a woman, she was wearing sunglasses and had a hat pulled down covering a lot of her face, also well dressed and presented aswell which made it look even more messed up id say she was in her late 50s, she was holding a phone to her ear but wasnt talking into it, just shouting at people and shop workers, seemed like a persn who had entered into a severe manic episode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Could be anyone's ma. Hope she got looked after.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement