Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curran Park Balbriggan

Options
  • 03-05-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all,
    Does anyone know what Curran Park in Balbriggan is like?
    Would it be a quiet enough part of Balbriggan?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Thedublin wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Does anyone know what Curran Park in Balbriggan is like?
    Would it be a quiet enough part of Balbriggan?

Thanks

I know a few people from Curran Park and they sound people. Its quite a mature estate with a good mix of ages. Could think of a lot of worse places to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Thedublin

LeoB wrote: »
    I know a few people from Curran Park and they sound people. Its quite a mature estate with a good mix of ages. Could think of a lot of worse places to live.

Thanks for the reply, we wanted to buy in an older part of Balbriggan and Curran Park seems to tick the boxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Thanks for the reply, we wanted to buy in an older part of Balbriggan and Curran Park seems to tick the boxes.

Good choice, up the nice end of the town. Nice mature Irish estate, quiet and normal.

Good choice, up the nice end of the town. Nice mature Irish estate, quiet and normal.

Thanks, whats the area like at night, would it be fairly quiet?
    Do you live around that area yourself?

Thanks, whats the area like at night, would it be fairly quiet?
    Do you live around that area yourself?

I grew up over the bridge down seapoint road, Curran Park is a lovely little place i was only looking at a nice house up there on daft.ie a wile back, well built houses.

There is a nice green area between the two main rows of houses and it would be very quiet at all times of the day, it's not on a route to anywhere so quiet traffic and people wise. Have a snoop at it on google street view. Steer clear of any new houses up by Dunnes or up past the Garda station. Up where Curran park and fancourt and hampton cove is the nicest part of Balbriggan by far! All mature/Irish owned. Good neighbours. :)

• Advertisement

I grew up over the bridge down seapoint road, Curran Park is a lovely little place i was only looking at a nice house up there on daft.ie a wile back, well built houses.

There is a nice green area between the two main rows of houses and it would be very quiet at all times of the day, it's not on a route to anywhere so quiet traffic and people wise. Have a snoop at it on google street view. Steer clear of any new houses up by Dunnes or up past the Garda station. Up where Curran park and fancourt and hampton cove is the nicest part of Balbriggan by far! All mature/Irish owned. Good neighbours. :)

Thanks for the info, yes that house for sale in Curran park is the one we've just bought, structual surveyer said exactly the same, nice well built house so its all good. we had been looking for a quiet part of the town, a bit of green area and nice neighbours so hopefully we hit the nail on the head.

Thanks for the info, yes that house for sale in Curran park is the one we've just bought, structual surveyer said exactly the same, nice well built house so its all good. we had been looking for a quiet part of the town, a bit of green area and nice neighbours so hopefully we hit the nail on the head.

Well done, from the pictures i seen of it the house looks lovely. Very nicely decorated as well - you got a very nice place there good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭gripcasey

HI,

I live just 100 yards from curran park in craoibhin park, very quite area day and night genrally. Close to town centre and trains etc. I think you will be very happy with it. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

There's not much point in asking if you have already bought!!

It's a great area, and you will love it.

Thanks for the info, would anyone know of a decent pre-school/montessori close to Curran Park for our 3 yr old son? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

fiona halligan accross the road from lidi, you wont get better.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭afterhours

Hey there, I used to live in Curran park and must say it's probably the most Irish estates in Balbriggan. Friendly people there. And my son goes to Fionas play school, if you want more information send me a pm! I can kindly pass her number on to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

"The most Irish estate"? Let's not go down that route in this thread.

tHB

afterhours wrote: »
    Hey there, I used to live in Curran park and must say it's probably the most Irish estates in Balbriggan. Friendly people there. And my son goes to Fionas play school, if you want more information send me a pm! I can kindly pass her number on to you!

Hi Thanks, my wife and son dropped out to Fiona's on Friday and had a look around, there is a place there for him in September which is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

gripcasey wrote: »
    HI,

I live just 100 yards from curran park in craoibhin park, very quite area day and night genrally. Close to town centre and trains etc. I think you will be very happy with it. Good luck

My Gran lived in Craoibhin Park for years and years until she passed last year. Having a football pitch as your front garden was always a bonus!

Advertisement