Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Soccer - Youghal Area

Options
  • 03-05-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

There is a new team been set up in the West Waterford vicinity. It would be in very close vicinity to Youghal and would be 15/20 minutes from Dungarvan.

This would be a good opportunity for someone who may be afraid to join a team in the past for various reasons such as skill level, not knowing individuals etc....

The first training will be this night week to see if it will be possible to put a team together.

Drop me a pm for more details.

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Fair play! Best of luck with it, unfortunately I'm way too far away to get involved though I'd like to!

Advertisement