Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie looking for help with less than prolific halls prolific.

Options
  • 03-05-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

hi,i planted a hall prolific a couple of years ago and its been anything but prolific.i planted it in a 25 litre drum against a wall that has partial shade,i put a trellis against the wall and at the top of the wall to encourage it to grow and it has not really taken shape(dont get me wrong its not the worst looking plant in the world)but the mail stems are really crispy looking and there are a lot of dead leaves on dead smaller branches.i water it often and feed it with plant feed.any suggestions.....at the end of march early april it started to take off for about two weeks and now it has gone back to normal.cheers.

Advertisement