Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private messaging

Options
  • 03-05-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

i use the shooting forum alot. there is always lads putting links to other shooting forums for other posters to check out. i sent a link in a pm to another user for www.**************** but the irishshooter part comes up blocked out and the link does not work. i have tried it a few times. is there a reason why this happens?

TB26

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

as you can see it has happened above

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's in the censor list, though I don't personally know what they did to warrant that.

Spear wrote: »
    It's in the censor list, though I don't personally what they did to warrant that.

how would i find that out?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask the shooting mods, I'd imagine the request came from them most likely.

Spear wrote: »
    Ask the shooting mods, I'd imagine the request came from them most likely.

will do thanks for you help

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement