Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 puppy farms

• 03-05-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

Just watching puppy farms tonight and it is shocking the condition that some of these pups grow up in. Pure greedy cnuts that operate these. Phil Hogan should the legislation banning/regulating these farms.
    I nearly cried watching this programme. Truly sickening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Lorrainbo

Hi, I was totally disturbed watchin it, very upsetting! Just rediculous that it could be allowed to go on for as long as it has. The people who run these puppy farms should be held accountable. I know what i'd like to do them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

Lorrainbo wrote: »
    Hi, I was totally disturbed watchin it, very upsetting! Just rediculous that it could be allowed to go on for as long as it has. The people who run these puppy farms should be held accountable. I know what i'd like to do them!

The people who buy from them should also be held accountable, without them the problem wouldn't exist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Was this a repeat of the one that was shown last year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭Andromeda_111

Yep, it was a repeat. It was truly shocking to see the lives that some dogs are made to live in this country. We should collectively be outraged as a nation for this. :( I couldn't believe the blase attitude of the old couple who had the huskies and other breeds in horrific conditions in their back yard.
    These people are absolute b*stards :mad::(

Advertisement