Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Everything HPAT and Medicine 2013*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Tanga1

Little teaser anyone?

How many triangles are there?

screenshot20130130at203.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Tanga1 wrote: »
    Little teaser anyone?

How many triangles are there?

screenshot20130130at203.png

Imma try 18?

give it a bit more thought >18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Imma try 18?

That's what I thought :p 23 apparently.

very close >23

i know the answer but i cant get more than 23 as well :(

it could be wrong though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 GoldenPoppy

25?

ye, how did u get the last 2 (the tricky ones)?

How did everybody do on Problem solving dril G on ME? I'm after doing it for the second time and still only got 65% :p

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Hermione Granger

How did everybody do on Problem solving dril G on ME? I'm after doing it for the second time and still only got 65% :p

Got 14 on the first go about three months ago might give it another lash now. . . I wouldn't worry if I were you though judging on the percentile rank below the vast majority of people were only getting between 7 and 10 . . .

Yeah I only looked properly at the curve after I posted that. Well done on getting 14 first time.

• Advertisement

25?

nvm the answer is 23 but nice guess. fewtinsoffroth got it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭KristineKJ

I found 23 as well, couldn't for the life of meself see how it could be 25...and good, that means I'm not having sight problems at least..heh.

I do have an issue though, in section 1 with those 'draw a logical conclusion' types of questions, I have a tendency to want to pick D all the time....it seems to be the answer alternative that is most often correct. Must.Stop.That.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭En

KristineKJ wrote: »
    I found 23 as well, couldn't for the life of meself see how it could be 25...and good, that means I'm not having sight problems at least..heh.

I do have an issue though, in section 1 with those 'draw a logical conclusion' types of questions, I have a tendency to want to pick D all the time....it seems to be the answer alternative that is most often correct. Must.Stop.That.

I remember once my economics teacher always told me that probability wise C is the most popular correct answer on MCQ style exams. It throws me off so much holy crap ^^

For the repeats did anyone send the CAO their 2012 HPAT result?

I actually just emailed them about it this morning after I got that reminder thing. Hopefully we don't have to cause I can't remember my candidate number from last year.

Oh right we have to post it in. What exactly do we have to post in? Did we get a copy if the results by post?

Oh right we have to post it in. What exactly do we have to post in? Did we get a copy if the results by post?

Yeah I just emailed the CAO and they siad the same thing to me. . .

Presumably you have to send it to their offices on Eglington Street in Galway . . .

I don't know. I don't remember getting any results by post last year. We probably just have to send in the statement of results that was emailed out to us . . .

I must say the email wasn't very clear . . .

Do we have to post in our LCE results too?

Did we not enter last years candidate number when we signed up for the cao?

Yeah I've just logged in and checked and in the Qualificactions and assessment section I have my 2012 LC candidate number entered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭dmca93

Do you have to send on your 2012 HPAT result, even if you don't intend on using it?

Candidate number or exam number?

I remember entering the exam number but I don't think I entered the HPAT candidate number . . .

Exam number, sorry.We didn't enter the hpat candidate number.

Just rang the CAO there. You have to post in your HPAT 2012 results. There was no hard copy issued so you have to find the email that you were sent last year and go on to the Hpat website and then print it off from there.

You don't have to send on a copy of your Leaving results because they have that on file and apparently you will get a letter at the start of May with your Leaving Cert results and a statement saying they got your 2012 results . . .

Cool, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

This time next month, it's all over!

(Positive spin on things :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

0mega wrote: »
    This time next month, it's all over!

(Positive spin on things :D)

and then the LEAVING CERT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ladyla

Hi everyone. No one I know is sitting the Hpat. I am wondering if anyone wants to discuss Hpat questions with me via skype.

My skype name is neeave2468.

So feel free to add to dicuss anything Hpat related.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Just got my lowest score ever in a Section 3 exam, just what you need with 4 weeks to go. :p

• Advertisement

0mega wrote: »
    Just got my lowest score ever in a Section 3 exam, just what you need with 4 weeks to go. :p

Heartbreaking :p Which exam?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement