Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Everything HPAT and Medicine 2013*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

That makes 3 of us. :P

make that 4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Hahaha this is class. GO TEAM.

Lads, I'm dying with a Hangover. why oh why did i go out last night!?
    this is the first time i ever had a hangover! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Overall I felt it went okay. In a surprising but somewhat pleasant turn of events, I actually thought section three was a lot easier than section one. And section two was definitely a lot more ambiguous, as everyone was warned it would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

I reckon I failed, oh well always round 4 next year!! Not looking forward to doing another year of changing project maths though!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

was that the one where you put the number pegs in it?
    no the one where u say where the square is located.like s 1 2 for example.it was like grid references on a map

Yeh I saw a question that I may have gotten wrong.. I completely blanked the lines in the nix question and just went by the writing :/ oh well, it's over now. I don't think I did really well but anyway now it's time to concentrate on the leaving!
    My friend had seen that q before and u can just go by the writing

amicus wrote: »
    no the one where u say where the square is located.like s 1 2 for example.it was like grid references on a map

oh yeah! i loved that question¬ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

That makes 5, although hopefully amicus is right. I was pretty sure I'd got it right from that alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Slow Show wrote: »
    Ah here, don't beat yourself up about it. It seems like you found Section 1 to be very good, that's great! And there's every chance you could do well in S2 and honestly, most people I talked to afterwards found S3 hard, and it's most likely not marked like a regular exam, it's all relative!

Yeah was relieved to hear that a lot of other people found S3 difficult. I dunno I think I felt bad when I left because I felt I had answered poorly and I thought the paper was pretty easy relative to last years.

Anyway, I'm done with worrying about it. Only just out of bed dying of a hangover too >_<

• Advertisement

WHat did people put down for the answer to the violin timber question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

WHat did people put down for the answer to the violin timber question

I said a unique mixture of both factors but I really do feel like I was leading myself into a trap there :(

I said a unique mixture of both factors but I really do feel like I was leading myself into a trap there :(

i said the same :P
    some questions were so obvious, it made me think again.

i said the same :P
    some questions were so obvious, it made me think again.
    Was that the last option i think?

Penultimate?

- I
    - II
    - I and II
    - None of the above

I could be wrong though, the whole exam has become an oppressed memory to me.

Penultimate?

- I
    - II
    - I and II
    - None of the above

I could be wrong though, the whole exam has become an oppressed memory to me.
    ye well i sed a mixture of both two..it seems we all agree on a few questions. LOL may i dare say

sorry amicus, haven't a notion :P
    ohhh imagine if we actually did well and got medicine. either way, i will be ballin'

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

Can you guys remember the questions? My mind has gone blank and I can't remember how the exam even went. :pac:

I don't know what I'm going to do with all the free time now. Thank God its over and hopefully I won't have to do it next year.

sorry amicus, haven't a notion :P
    ohhh imagine if we actually did well and got medicine. either way, i will be ballin'
    ye man. I hope by the end of the week ill forget about our friend patty ha.

ye man. I hope by the end of the week ill forget about our friend patty ha.

Haha :P le cúnamh dé!

• Advertisement

Haha :P le cúnamh dé!
    ce serait génial mon petit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭dmca93

Does anyone here know any mature students doing the hpat so we can get some sort of an idea what the prercentiles will be like in April?

ce serait génial mon petit
    lo siento no hablo francés....

lo siento no hablo francés....
    Tais toi ou alors va te faire foutre :p

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭borrch

dmca93 wrote: »
    Does anyone here know any mature students doing the hpat so we can get some sort of an idea what the prercentiles will be like in April?

I'm a mature student, I'll post here with my result in April. Although you'll need a lot of results to make any useful comparisons..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

dmca93 wrote: »

There's always a few posting their results on the GEM forum instead, keep an eye out on that thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭julie2tubz

borrch wrote: »

I'm a mature student, I'll post here with my result in April. Although you'll need a lot of results to make any useful comparisons..!

I'm also a hopeful mature student. I mentioned if over in mature students but got no reply.

did people put down superficially optimistic or supportive for that s2 question.ive a feeling i misread that question

and yes here's me still thinking about the hpat.dont think im alone however

• Advertisement

Supportive, but I couldn't figure out whether the question was pertains to how we see the nurse or how the patient saw the nurse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement