Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Everything HPAT and Medicine 2013*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

woopah92 wrote: »
    Man. Actually. :cool:

Dammit, thought I saw someone recently saying they were a girl when everyone thought they were a guy, thought it was you so went with that! Sorry :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭weirdspider

Dammit, thought I saw someone recently saying they were a girl when everyone thought they were a guy, thought it was you so went with that! Sorry :pac:

That was probably me..lawl :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

So nervous. I want to get over 180. Although I know that score wouldn't be all that great with the way the scores seem to have inflated. But there'd be hope.

Don't think I did though but tbf there's no point thinking like that now. Whatever will be will be. Eeeeeek though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Joey!!

I'm dreading I do really well in the hpat and get an atrocious leaving cert! Talk about only having yourself to blame haha :/

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

Changed my mind, I'm not going to get up at some ungodly hour, unless I'm already awake. But sure I ain't getting it anyway, that much I do know, I'll just push the percentiles in your favour :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭SDCards

Changed my mind, I'm not going to get up at some ungodly hour, unless I'm already awake. But sure I ain't getting it anyway, that much I do know, I'll just push the percentiles in your favour :P

I'm really unsure whether to give that a thumbs up. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭waiting4

No one else staying up?? Last year we had the absolute bant in this tread on results night

waiting4 wrote: »
    No one else staying up?? Last year we had the absolute bant in this tread on results night

Yes, it was a nightmare great craic >.< :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AverageGirl

I won't be able to sleep!!! I'm terrified I have such a feeling I got like 11th percentile or something

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

I'll try and stay up, but it'll probably be a failure. Just like my results :P :cool:

• Advertisement

I won't be able to sleep!!! I'm terrified I have such a feeling I got like 11th percentile or something

That's ten higher than what I think I got :P

I've yawned about 17 times in the last hour and a half. Doubt I'm going to last longer than midnight... So do the results only go up after 6 am? ><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Okay this sounds stupid but is there any way of not having to keep going into this page to see new comments? Mine doesn't update without going out of the thread and into it again :/

SDCards wrote: »
    I've yawned about 17 times in the last hour and a half. Doubt I'm going to last longer than midnight... So do the results only go up after 6 am? ><

The emails were sent out last year around 7.30am. There's no real pattern with what time they'll be out at.
    Okay this sounds stupid but is there any way of not having to keep going into this page to see new comments? Mine doesn't update without going out of the thread and into it again :/

Can you refresh the page?

Dunno if I'm stating the obvious, but try the refresh button? S'what I'm doing :cool:

The refresh button like? '

Jeez possible future doctor :P

Refresh it is!! :P
    Sorry I am computer dumb! :P

The emails were sent out last year around 7.30am. There's no real pattern with what time they'll be out at.

Wonderful. ><

Year before last the results came out at like 2 in the morning nd last year they came out at half 7.. Its anyones guess what time the aussies decided to get their **** together

• Advertisement

Refresh it is!! :P
    Sorry I am computer dumb! :P

You should just blame it on the nerves ;)

Year before last the results came out at like 2 in the morning nd last year they came out at half 7.. Its anyones guess what time the aussies decided to get their **** together

So they could be out at 2 then? :pac:
    The earlier the better. I just wanna get it over with now.

SDCards wrote: »
    You should just blame it on the nerves ;)

yep. Nerves. ;)

Ah, I'm going to bed. Pah. G'night and all the best to everyone! Hope yer nerves aren't shot before them results come out :P

Just looking at the last few years threads and the times the first few results were posted.
    2009 - 7am
    2010 - 2.30am
    2011 - 1am
    2012 - 7.30am

So really, it's anyone's guess as to what time they'll be out...

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭AislingBo

Just looking at the last few years threads and the times the first few results were posted.
    2009 - 7am
    2010 - 2.30am
    2011 - 1am
    2012 - 7.30am

If we all go to bed now, tye;; be out when we're up....

AislingBo wrote: »
    If we all go to bed now, tye;; be out when we're up....

That's probably the easiest way to do it, if ye can manage to go to bed! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭AislingBo

That's probably the easiest way to do it, if ye can manage to go to bed! :p

I was out the last three nights...the earliest Ive been to bed since thursday was 4am..Ill manage excellently :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

AislingBo wrote: »
    I was out the last three nights...the earliest Ive been to bed since thursday was 4am..Ill manage excellently :L

Only got to bed at 9AM this morning... say I'll make it tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 worms3d

2009 - 7am
    2010 - 2.30am
    2011 - 1am
    2012 - 7.30am

What is next in this sequence of numbers....hmmmm good auld section 3...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement