Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Everything HPAT and Medicine 2013*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭AislingBo

Only got to bed at 9AM this morning... say I'll make it tonight.

thats the way to do it! who needs sleep?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

worms3d wrote: »
    What is next in this sequence of numbers....hmmmm good auld section 3...

a blast from the past

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

a blast from the past

Hopefully it'll stay in the past. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

The thing is the ACER offices are probably open now (in Australia), why can't they just put us out of our misery now? :(

Sleep appears to be evasive thus far. Gonna be a long night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

I've got Les Mis downloaded, just finishing Junior Vets there and they'll imma start singing ;)

• Advertisement

I've got Les Mis downloaded, just finishing Junior Vets there and they'll imma start singing ;)

That was my sister's year on Junior Vets! She turned down the option to be filmed on it though, she told me she didn't wanna be bombarded with offers from Hollywood. So humble. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭waiting4

Its a game! I guess 3 o clock

woopah92 wrote: »
    That was my sister's year on Junior Vets! She turned down the option to be filmed on it though, she told me she didn't wanna be bombarded with offers from Hollywood. So humble. :D

My friend is in that year also, I don't I could handle veterinary though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Hopefully they come out at 1! :D

My friend is in that year also, I don't I could handle veterinary though!

My sister is working now and it's not nice at all. I was on the phone to her 2 days ago at about 11 O clock at night and she got a call to go out to a cow with a twisted stomach. She wasn't back til about 3 and was on call for the rest of the night! And she still had to be in work for 8 o clock the next morning.

Although medicine won't be any easier anyway :P At least our patients can speak...well some of them anyway.

• Advertisement

My sister is working now and it's not nice at all. I was on the phone to her 2 days ago at about 11 O clock at night and she got a call to go out to a cow with a twisted stomach. She wasn't back til about 3 and was on call for the rest of the night! And she still had to be in work for 8 o clock the next morning.

Although medicine won't be any easier anyway :P At least our patients can speak...well some of them anyway.

Ugggh! I'd hate that! And the smell! :/
    haha.

What time did the Matures get them at this year? :)

We are now one hour closer to results yay optimism!

Anyone get anthing yet? :P

Ah lads I'm out, I'm way too tired, I'll see my results when I wake up tomorrow!

Nothing yet gonna wait til 2 then revise my strategy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

Are u all just waitin for emails?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Eyelids drooping...

yuuup.

Nah im logged into my hpat account got them faster this way last year, it takes another tenish mins before u get the email after results are released

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

waiting4 wrote: »
    Nah im logged into my hpat account got them faster this way last year, it takes another tenish mins before u get the email after results are released

You have a very appropriate username :P

Fun fact this username was created on hpat results night last year and was appropriate then too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

Fun fact this username was created on hpat results night last year and was appropriate then too

Lets put an end to the waiting this morning

Do you think you did better this year than last?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

amicus wrote: »
    Lets put an end to the waiting this morning
    Sounds like you're gonna kill him/her :P

Good luck to all of you! :)

Anyone know if I can access my results via my CAO account? I don't remember my HPAT account ID.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Anyone know if I can access my results via my CAO account? I don't remember my HPAT account ID.

I think they appear at the bottom of the form (if you log in you should see space for them at the bottom). However if you have the email account that you signed up to the HPAT with (as in the one that you'll get the email to at some stage today) you should be able to search the emails and see if they ever referred to your ID number?

I just emailed them to ask what time, needless to say no reply! :P

Do you think you did better this year than last?

I think/really hope so! This year I put alot more work in so fingers crossed it pays off! And yourself?

• Advertisement

I think they appear at the bottom of the form (if you log in you should see space for them at the bottom). However if you have the email account that you signed up to the HPAT with (as in the one that you'll get the email to at some stage today) you should be able to search the emails and see if they ever referred to your ID number?

It's my mom's email. She's asleep and I don't know her password, haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement