Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Everything HPAT and Medicine 2013*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

It's my mom's email. She's asleep and I don't know her password, haha.

Ah right, well check your CAO form and see if there's a section there waiting for the results to go in! I'm pretty sure it has in previous years...

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

waiting4 wrote: »
    I think/really hope so! This year I put alot more work in so fingers crossed it pays off! And yourself?

I'm sure it will :D

This is my first attempt. And I have no idea. I cannot for the life of me remember the exam. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Ah right, well check your CAO form and see if there's a section there waiting for the results to go in! I'm pretty sure it has in previous years...

Yeah it's there, all's good it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

There is :)

There is a section, it's under the level 7/6 options. I got the shock of my life a few months ago when saw it and it said zero. :p Apparently it's meant to be like that though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭waiting4

I only remember the bad parts such as running out of time nd being paranoid that the invigilators somehow thought I was cheating

So what's everyone's plans for summer? :)
    I'm off to the Gaeltacht tueday to work as Cúntóir. Money thank God!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭SDCards

If they'd just put it up... I couldn't sleep. Ended up watching a movie. :(

C'mooooooooooon Aussies!

I only remember the bad parts such as running out of time nd being paranoid that the invigilators somehow thought I was cheating

You can't even cheat for the HPAT, bar bringing in a calculator. What did they think you were doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

The HPAT memory that most sticks out for me is the moment of utter panic in late Section 2 when I realised I needed to pee.

Trying times, that's for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

Im off to france being my french self. Ill be teachingpiano also to people of all ages and then golf music chilling etc

Wimbledon for 2 days next week, Alton Towers with my friends in July, New Zealand in July to visit my sister, EuroDisney with my 2 cousins in August. Jam packed :D

woopah92 wrote: »
    Wimbledon for 2 days next week, Alton Towers with my friends in July, New Zealand in July to visit my sister, EuroDisney with my 2 cousins in August. Jam packed :D

Feck sake! you're lucky! :D
    Here's me, speaking Irish- Great

amicus wrote: »
    Im off to france being my french self. Ill be teachingpiano also to people of all ages and then golf music chilling etc

Nice!
    what part of france?

You can't even cheat for the HPAT, bar bringing in a calculator. What did they think you were doing?

Well I didnt do the section in order like I flicked around not doin it chronologically which technicaly your allowed do.. I guess its the same kinda paranoia you get when you walk through a security scanner at an airport, you know your not a terrorist but you still feel uneasy

Well I didnt do the section in order like I flicked around not doin it chronologically which technicaly your allowed do.. I guess its the same kinda paranoia you get when you walk through a security scanner at an airport, you know your not a terrorist but you still feel uneasy

LOL love it! :P Or when a security guard looks at me, i go red and then I get awkward haha

Slow Show wrote: »
    The HPAT memory that most sticks out for me is the moment of utter panic in late Section 2 when I realised I needed to pee.

Trying times, that's for sure.

First time I did hpat I had to pee twice during the exam :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

Nice!
    what part of france?

Eh brittany and then paris bien sur. Not heading off til august however.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RabbitHearted

kinda dont want my results, pretty sure i ****ed up both the leaving and hpat. i'll be lucky to get my 7th choice in august :/

even if they were released now i still wouldn't get a lie in, i've to be up to sign for a package :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

It was a difficult choice - getting a good look over S2 and being in discomfort during S3 (my worst section) or compromising my S2 to be fully up for S3. Went for it anyway lads. I still can't be sure of my choice but look, it's done now. This is it. These are the decisions one looks back on later in life and wonders...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭ahmdoda

reading though some mangas trying to pass some times it seems that im unable to fall asleep!!

amicus wrote: »
    Eh brittany and then paris bien sur. Not heading off til august however.

Ah i was only ever in the riviera! :P
    Lucky you! Bonne chance! that's the only french I know as everyone was saying to eachother over the orals

.....Its times like these where id hate to be a mod

.....Its times like these where id hate to be a mod

The thread last year was literally moving on to a new page every 3 minutes, this year is incredibly tame! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Plus it's not like there are any troublemakers around...yet. :P

We are much more civilised :D

We are much more civilised :D

I suppose last year they were out in April so there were a lot more people on the forum around that time! Maybe everyone has forgotten about them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RabbitHearted

gonna head to sleep now i think, dont think i can keep my eyes open much longer :/

I just emailed them to ask what time, needless to say no reply! :P

Sooooooo any word back yet ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Canard wrote: »
    Plus it's not like there are any troublemakers around...yet. :P
    >_>

<_<

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement