Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used SCAFFOLD BOARDS

• 03-05-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭

would anyone know where I can get these cheap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Do you need many?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

Do you need many?

reckon 40 to start if I have to pay delivery,got 20 a while back and the guy delivered them free of charged to kilkishen in clare for me for €60 buy he has none at present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

There is an ad on donedeal advertising these in Limerick , I am pretty sure.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

ah 40 i cant help im afraid.

as stated done deal is your best bet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

littlemis wrote: »
    reckon 40 to start if I have to pay delivery,got 20 a while back and the guy delivered them free of charged to kilkishen in clare for me for €60 buy he has none at present.

Aw Kilkishen in Clare of all places! - Thats lousy.

- Where do you live though?

Joking aside - I find that if sometimes if ya ask delivery folks to deliver in next few weeks you might have a hope as they might hit 2-3 houses on the way making it worth their while etc. Obviously this is worse than useless advice if you need them soon! Also def. saw a Done Deal advert in last week for these too.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Behind Great Gas on the Ennis Rd there's a yard, an auto electrician works from there. In the same yard, there are scaffolding boards, stacked. I'm not sure who owns them or if they're for sale but they're stacked for ages and doesn't seemed to be used much.

Maybe you might be able to enquire from the auto electrician on who owns them or if they could be purchased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

well folks got the boards,but here's the thing,rang a place out of hours got mobile nos off their voice machine,but left message anyway.then rang 1 of the numbers,told the man what i wanted and where i was and he said €3 per board and €30 to deliver.....following morning my phone rings and it's the supplier ringing back as i had left a message..told him the exact same story and wait for it same price but €100 to deliver...funny thing that....went on done deal same crowd as recognised all phone numbers,out of curiousity got someone else to inquire and same story....In the end I got a mate to deliver them for €10 fuel fee..

Advertisement