Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Addictive Personality Disorder

Options
  • 03-05-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm just wondering has anyone experience of this and what sort of treatment was talked about? I've heard cognitive behavioural therapy is good. If anyone can even pm with some advice it would be great thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Hi I'm just wondering has anyone experience of this and what sort of treatment was talked about? I've heard cognitive behavioural therapy is good. If anyone can even pm with some advice it would be great thanks.

Hi there, Have you googled APD?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Hi there, Have you googled APD?

Hiya yea had a google but I try to stay off it for medical research as I drive myself round the bend:o Was just looking for some general info and experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Ah right, Im sorry but I cant hep you in anyway, As Ive not myself/or had a relation that ever expreinced APD.

Advertisement