Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surveying in Tallaght Village

Options
  • 04-05-2012 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

Drove through Tallaght Village twice yesterday. There was a team of guys with surveying equipment all along the road. Anyone any ideas of what might be happening? Surely not more apartments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭Alkers

Saw this today in Tempelogue and Terenure also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Sounds ominous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭BigBrownBear

They're mapping potential flood sites according to the vans... and the fella I asked who was doing it, while stuck in traffic :D

Sorry BigBrownBear, but what does "according to the vans" mean? Was it on their transport vehicles? Will the local inhabitants be advised whether they are in a danger zone or not? Anyone know this at all?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

This information is usually in the public domain, SDCoCo website would be my first port of call, after that Google is your friend.

I've certainly seen copies online before (but can't remember where)

• Advertisement

Tabnabs wrote: »
    This information is usually in the public domain, SDCoCo website would be my first port of call, after that Google is your friend.

Done a few searches on both sites and zilch so far.

Tabnabs wrote: »

Done a few searches on both sites and zilch so far.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IrlJidel

Advertisement