Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you expect an inheritance?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

There is no inheritence, and if there was I wouldn't be accepting it. I haven't spoken to my Dad in years and my Mam is broke. In fact, I expect to be helping my Mam out a lot later in life which is why I'm working my arse off now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

toexpress wrote: »
    One of my sisters and her husband are only waiting for it to happen my parents are only in their early sixties so I think and hope she has a good wait like. Last year my sisters father in law died and she was going on at Christmas about how great it was that he had his affairs in order and so on, basically nearly asking my parents what she could expect. And so the devil got a hold of me as they say around here and I suggested to my parents that they should sell the lot and spend it on nice holidays and any other comforts they would like before they die! She wasn't happy :D

And to be fair they are well entitled, they set each of us up with a property and a car when we came of age so they have given us enough already

if my sister said something like that i would never talk to her again...disgraceful. i don't want or expect anything from my folks...they broke their backs for decades working and raised me well...i dont like getting anything i didnt work for. as mentioned here before
    i told them to spend it on themselves...world cruise etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I've told my parents all I want is the dining room table - it used to belong to John Jameson. :cool:

Advertisement