Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much do you spend on a workday

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

4.30 a day on travel. 2 euro for an energy drink. Free food in work, although I rarely eat it because it's fast food and I don't eat fast food unless desperate!

So around 6.50 a day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

20 minute walk to work so I have to stretch the budget to €3 a day on food.

Tis' not aaasy,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 Koshea

I get a free lunch and free parking which is very handy but beyond that;

€13 on diesel (not counting in tax/insurance/maintenance etc as I enjoy the car on the weekends)
    €2.80 M3 toll (for both journeys)
    €4.00 M50 toll (for both journeys)

(difference between driving from just outside Navan to citywest=
    40-55 minutes in the car Vs 2hrs+ on public transport
    (1.5 hours on the 109 then 40 minutes on the Luas, on a very good day!))

So €19.80 for commuting and maybe a pizza for later on =2.20 (aldi/Lidl)

€22/day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

four18 wrote: »
    I dont work but when I did, Ii could get by on a fiver a day. I had my monthly travel pass and the canteen was subsistied, so a dinner was 3/4 euro and a bit of chocolate on the way home.
    I can imagine with bus /train fares and a sambo it could be loads more than that now. Oh and I bought a 50gm pack of tobacco about every 4 days. What do you spend ?

how much is your travel pass? or does that not count.

Advertisement