Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four Liars Bistro ?

Options
  • 04-05-2012 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Saw a deal today for tapas and wine , looks good but has anyone been up there recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

ppr wrote: »
    Saw a deal today for tapas and wine , looks good but has anyone been up there recently?

We were up there a few months ago,,,and the experience was terrible.

There was a group of 23 of Us,,booked well in advance..About a months notice.
    The service itself was awful,with some people getting starters,and others having to wait ages.
    It turned out that some people were finishing their main course,while others were just starting to be served the starters.
    There was only 2 serving staff on,,and on the night,,even being a Friday,,We were the only people there.

The food itself was far from great,and the end result is that none of Us ever went back,and have no plans to.

Others may post here that they had a great time,and everything went good,,,but this was Our experience of it.

Who knows,things may well have changed since.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

I've been there a number of times and have always enjoyed it, but the biggest was as a group of 6. Ive never had a meal there that I didn't enjoy

I can understand how they'd struggle with 23 but they were given notice to be fair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Haven't been there for a good while but I went several times in the past and liked the food a lot. Service was usually ok, apart from one occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Been there with large parties and really enjoyed it, great food and service IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ppr

I think I'll chance it - Its worth a shot for 4 tapas and 2 beers for €20 surly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

ppr wrote: »
    I think I'll chance it - Its worth a shot for 4 tapas and 2 beers for €20 surly

It's a great offer...

Defo worth a bash for that.

Advertisement