Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone (Dooradoyle/Raheen) missing a white husky?

• 04-05-2012 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭

Give a reply here and I'll let you know where I saw him - he's the type of dog that someone else might decide to claim if I just threw out where he was roaming.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

There was someone on the Father Russell road who had a Husky escape last year I think. I remember reading about it in this forum. Might be the same dog after escaping again.

There is a girl that also walks a mostly white husky near Raheen Church, so will keep an eye out for her today in case it is her dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Yeah, they're like a BMW 520d - everyone has one!
    This is more of the fluffy type than the "wolf" type. Friendly clown of a thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭clarbar

photo.php?fbid=121529714648695&set=a.114127982055535.16276.100003750024422&type=1&theater

hi this dog is missing belongs to a friend of mine have you seen him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Sorry, that pic isn't coming up for me - I'm not on facebook?
    Youngish but full grown or close to it, healthy, very friendly. All white, fluffy. Last seen by me and others in Raheen industrial estate (between the ballycummin road and FAS).

Advertisement