Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest pints in Dublin

• 04-05-2012 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Self explanatory i think...

Where, & how much?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Ah if I told you that then everybody would be going to this place and they'd bump up their prices. Sorry dude, ya have to be in on the secret for this one :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Queue culchie backlash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Cheap and Dublin don't mix...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

What is a "Dublin"?

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Pints of piss available on the street on a saturday morning, free of charge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

I'm getting the feeling I shouldn't have posted this in AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Seachmall wrote: »
    What is a "Dublin"?

a dublin is a lazy way to doubling :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Crossing boards without finding the Dublin forum is good puzzle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement