Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather folder

Options
  • 04-05-2012 11:59am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im trying to locate a business folder, there often a leather type material, for work. Just to put in work stuff and business cards while on the go. I have two, but can't recall where I got them as there a good few years old now. They zip open and you can put files in them, they sometimes have little calculators in them (not needed tho).

Any ideas where id pick one up?

Cheers:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Fieldmaster would surely have something like that. Upstairs in the book centre would be another option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Bought one or two off these before. Fairly decent quality and a good range too..

filofax.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

picked up a few of those in tesco recently, good quality and cheap... with ringbinder, full zip and calculator. leather too... only about 12 euro i think

• Registered Users Posts: 28,340 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Only problem with the tesco ones is they are four-ring binders, most paper blocks are only two rings. Otherwise they are nice items.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Got my own in Tesco lisduggan a while back(abt year and a half ago)
    • Genuine leather(not really ;) )
    • ring binded inside
    • three business card slots
    • A4 page separator
    Only cost about €5

Think Tesco ardkeen may have a bigger selection on this stuff now

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Looked in town and the only place that had anything was Fieldmaster but it wasn't that nice. They are very expensive online or they only have ringbinders which id prefer not to have, but I think at this stage ill just go with that! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭Bards

Try excel promotions at the six cross roads business park on the ORR

• Registered Users Posts: 26 senisejus

So did u find anything???

Advertisement