Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carl Cox Space Mix

Options
  • 04-05-2012 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys Please check this mix I Did for a Carl Cox competition where the winners each get a set in Space Ibiza Summer 2012 and Runners Up in Sands Hotel.

I need listens to this mix and for people to "favorite" The mix with the "little Red Heart"

Please Follow the link and do so !!!

I have listened to a load of the mixes and I reckon I'm in with a real shout so have a listen and hit the little red heart

All your Support is welcome ;)

http://www.mixcloud.com/Dufferg/the-revolution-recruits-gavin-duffer-duffy/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

This forum is for people who want to chat about mixing the individual components which make up a tune (drums, guitar, bass, vocals) i.e. producers, not DJs!

:)

It's kinda missleading though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GavDuffer

Is what it says it the thread description - Nothing mis -leading going on here ,,,its called marketing ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

GavDuffer wrote: »
    Is what it says it the thread description - Nothing mis -leading going on here ,,,its called marketing ;-)

yeah but its in the music production forum. use the dance/djing forum to show off your dj mixes. this is for productions.

Advertisement